Disney Springs Hotels: 60-Day FP + EMH Through 2020: *No Packages Needed*

Staying at Buena Vista Palace in March and have linked the reservation in MDX -Am I correct in assuming we will not receive Magic Bands? I usually will purchase them separately and then link to our tickets via MDX, but wanted to make certain that would be the same process to use this go around and that I wasn’t missing any steps!
Sorry if this has been asked already, I did look but didn’t find anything :)

Staying at Buena Vista Palace in March and have linked the reservation in MDX -Am I correct in assuming we will not receive Magic Bands? I usually will purchase them separately and then link to our tickets via MDX, but wanted to make certain that would be the same process to use this go around and that I wasn’t missing any steps!
Sorry if this has been asked already, I did look but didn’t find anything :)
No MBs and no need to purchase any. Use the MBs that are already linked to everyone in your account.

They will work at park entrances and FP lines.

Does Best Western Disney Springs have any known issues with linking up to Disney? We have stays at both BW and DoubleTree coming up in March and booked them on 12/26. DT linked several days ago, but BW is still giving me error messages. FP window coming early next week, so want to get this sorted out. Wasn't sure if I should wait or call someone - and, if call, who? Disney or BW? (FYI - we booked two BW nights directly with BW and third night through Chase w/points, have 9-digit confirmation numbers for both). Thanks for any guidance!

Just a quick question - how do Disney Springs resort guests get access to EMH perks when at the parks? Is it stored on your ticket via MDE because of the reservation or do you get some extra proof from the hotel? We'd like to go directly to the parks and check into the hotel after the day but since our first day includes evening EMH I was wondering if we could take advantage of those without checking in first? The hotel is the BW and it is linked on MDE.

Just a quick question - how do Disney Springs resort guests get access to EMH perks when at the parks? Is it stored on your ticket via MDE because of the reservation or do you get some extra proof from the hotel? We'd like to go directly to the parks and check into the hotel after the day but since our first day includes evening EMH I was wondering if we could take advantage of those without checking in first? The hotel is the BW and it is linked on MDE.
We stayed at BW in November. We did not need any vouchers. The tickets from the hotel and Magic bands from a previous trip both worked for access

We stayed at BW in November. We did not need any vouchers. The tickets from the hotel and Magic bands from a previous trip both worked for access

What do you mean by tickets from the hotel? Did you purchase your Disney tickets at the hotel? We purchased ours directly from Disney.

What do you mean by tickets from the hotel? Did you purchase your Disney tickets at the hotel? We purchased ours directly from Disney.
My family has AP, so we used our bands. I booked a package through Disney for MIL that included tickets that we picked up at hotel. If your hotel reservation is linked in your MDE account, whatever tickets you have should work the same way.

My family has AP, so we used our bands. I booked a package through Disney for MIL that included tickets that we picked up at hotel. If your hotel reservation is linked in your MDE account, whatever tickets you have should work the same way.

Thanks for the explanation! Tickets and hotel are all linked in MDE, so we'll just head to the parks first then and use out evening EMH at MK before checking into the hotel.

Hey, so I'm trying to just make sure ai have everything straight. My husband can get amazing deals on some of the DS springs hotels though work. Will we get the same benefits? 60 day fp+ if we aren't booking through disney and get tickets and hotel through his work? Also, is it 60+ the length of the trip or just 60...where I would need to do each day at 60?

Thanks!

Hey, so I'm trying to just make sure ai have everything straight. My husband can get amazing deals on some of the DS springs hotels though work. Will we get the same benefits? 60 day fp+ if we aren't booking through disney and get tickets and hotel through his work? Also, is it 60+ the length of the trip or just 60...where I would need to do each day at 60?

Thanks!
I've booked through Priceline- same benefits! Length of trip booking at 60 days

I've booked through Priceline- same benefits! Length of trip booking at 60 days
How do you find great prices on Priceline for DS hotels? I had looked but didn't see anything for our trip 4/4-11? Any help would be appreciated!!

How do you find great prices on Priceline for DS hotels? I had looked but didn't see anything for our trip 4/4-11? Any help would be appreciated!!
What was the Best Western like?
Search Lake Buena Vista, FL. and look for one of these hotels.

https://disneyspringshotels.com/our-7-hotels/

I didn't use Express deals just regular booking. Our dates are April 16-22. We have a preferred room with 2 beds, sofa bed and balcony for just over $100/ night

There is construction beside the Best Western right now. The only time it bothered me was one day when I was having coffee on the balcony and the crane was a bit too close for my comfort. We had 2 rooms and in one we had trouble adjusting the shower temp, but no problems at all in the other. The building and rooms were nice, everything was clean, beds were comfy, and the staff was amazing!

Help with this - if we book a Good Neighbor Hotel (hopefully with our Marriott points), how do we get tickets? What's the best price to do this? We do have two tickets from the 1990s with days left on them that we can use, but need more days and tickets for the kids as well.

Does anyone know if this is going to be expanded into 2021? I'm speaking of the 60 day FP booking offer....

Quick question. Do any of the DS hotels have free parking?

The $35 resort fee at the hiltons is just ridiculous. They really should just tack the fee into the daily rate to make it more transparent. When I see resort fee I automatically think that I am paying for something I am not using.

Edit: I think the BW is $8 per day and one of the Hilton's is $22 a day for parking.

Last edited:
Help with this - if we book a Good Neighbor Hotel (hopefully with our Marriott points), how do we get tickets? What's the best price to do this? We do have two tickets from the 1990s with days left on them that we can use, but need more days and tickets for the kids as well.

I booked a DS hotel and bought my tickets with MDE. Just make sure to link your reservation so you can enjoy the 60 days in advance FP. It took 24 hrs for the reservation but it can take up to 72 hrs I think so you don't worry if the MDE system can't find it right away.

Do any of the partner hotels with EMH & 60 day FP have two bedroom villa type units?

Doubletree Suites Disney Springs has 2 bedrooms suites but they do not have full kitchens. They have a fridge, a microwave and a dining table.

I believe the Waldorf Bonnet Creek has 2br suites that do have a kitchenette, but not sure if there is a cooktop.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!