Disney Springs Hotels Bus Information

I hope anyone staying at a disney springs hotel when parks open soon can give us updates on transportation from these hotels. I've tried calling a couple of them but the hold times right now are ridiculous.
I am assuming the buses will run, probably at a reduced schedule. And that Uber/Lyft are still available.

I’m also wondering about the transportation post re opening. I tried search but not finding answers. Are the buses running? Thanks in advance!

That's terrible! I'm certainly glad we switched from our normal resorts on Hotel Plaza Blvd to a hotel that has free parking. That would have been quite a surprise when we arrived tomorrow.

Any news on if the busses are running? We are staying for the first time at the Doubletree at Disney Springs in Dec. We will have a car but wanted to see what the bus schedule was like.

Any news on if the busses are running? We are staying for the first time at the Doubletree at Disney Springs in Dec. We will have a car but wanted to see what the bus schedule was like.
Still not running.

I just received a mousesavers newsletter (concerning the Doubletree) that says “Shuttle service to the Disney parks is expected to resume on 10/1/20” We are saying at the Doubletree in Nov and this will work out nicely for us!

edit to add; the Doubletree website says the same, Oct 1 they’re running again.

Last edited:
Does anyone know if the buses are now running from the Doubletree at Disney Springs? If so how many times a day do they run?

Does anyone know if the buses are now running from the Doubletree at Disney Springs? If so how many times a day do they run?
Since we plan to stay at the double tree I contacted them via Facebook messenger. It’s a limited shuttle service and one goes to Magic Kingdom and the other to Hollywood Studios. You have to call the hotel to get a website and then make a reservation on the shuttle Through the website. The normal Disney Springs hotel bus service won't be back until 2021 and the shuttle is something Just that hotel is offering. I’ve not called the hotel yet, we are mulling over renting a car now.

When I stayed at the Wyndham Garden last year I would walkover to Saratoga springs and catch their bus in the morning from the Congress Park bus stop. The Saratoga’s buses started before the Wyndham bus did. So that is an option if you wanted to save some money and willing to make the walk.

Any updates on this? I'm staying at the Holiday Inn Orlando - Disney Springs in early March. I'm wondering if I should book an uber each morning to try to get to the parks an hour early.

I called the hotel. They do a few buses in the morning, and a few buses in the evening. The schedule is subject to change, but she gave me an example of a bus leaving for AK at 6:50 am when the park opens at 8. I don't think they'll get me to the parks on time. I think I'll uber there, and take the shuttle back.

We used the bussing system in place during our Nov. trip. 24 hours ahead of time we had to register online (and use the hotels code) for the free transportation. We choice the earliest route each day and arrived before the parks officially opened each time except for Animal Kingdom. It was great arriving early! For the return trip, no registration required just show up at the bus stop. Many people used the buses in the morning and then Lyft back at their convenience. We were fine working around the bus schedule and used the bus in the evening all, but one day. The buses used were the big red double decker buses and we never had a problem making a reservation. The ride back usually took a little longer, because they would pick up from a couple of parks.

We used the bussing system in place during our Nov. trip. 24 hours ahead of time we had to register online (and use the hotels code) for the free transportation. We choice the earliest route each day and arrived before the parks officially opened each time except for Animal Kingdom. It was great arriving early! For the return trip, no registration required just show up at the bus stop. Many people used the buses in the morning and then Lyft back at their convenience. We were fine working around the bus schedule and used the bus in the evening all, but one day. The buses used were the big red double decker buses and we never had a problem making a reservation. The ride back usually took a little longer, because they would pick up from a couple of parks.
THIS is what I was thinking too. Bus there and then ride share home makes a lot of sense.

Can anyone update how the DS hotel buses are working in regards to getting to the parks? Was not sure if the driver shortage is affecting those buses and if we just need to plan on driving to the parks and paying to park or using uber. We will be staying a the Holiday Inn DS which is the first DS hotel we have stayed at. Not very familiar with how it works and if those buses are really worth it.

I hope anyone staying at a disney springs hotel when parks open soon can give us updates on transportation from these hotels. I've tried calling a couple of them but the hold times right now are ridiculous.
I am assuming the buses will run, probably at a reduced schedule. And that Uber/Lyft are still available.

We stayed at Hilton LBV a few weeks ago (loved the location!) and their bus schedule was as follows:

Departing to Parks:
MK- 7:15, 8:15, 9:15, 10:15
EP- 10:15, 11:15
AK- 7:15, 9:15
HS- 8:15, 11:15

Return from Parks:
MK- 7:15, 8:30
EP- 9:30, 10:00
AK- 6:30, 7:30
HS- 6:45, 8:15

I'm sure that MK has later return times now that fireworks are back.

Wondering how far in advance you have to make a reservation for the bus service when staying in a DS hotel? Staying in one for the first time in August and thought we'd need to either Uber to the parks or hike over to Sarasota Springs to get on a bus there, but now I'm thinking we might give the bus from the hotel a try? Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!