Disney Springs opening

They are the same people that told us we could trust the Chinese when they said that there was no reason for concern that this could be transmitted person to person
Hey Mike, do you remember around 1984 when we (law enforcement and I assume medical personnel) were informed of the existence of a new virus? We were told by the medical "experts" that it was not a serious concern as it could only be contracted through homosexual sex. Later information came out that it could also be contracted through the sharing of needles by IV drug users. After that we concluded on our own that the "experts" were probably full of crap. Sure enough you could pick up that little bug from any contact with bodily fluids of someone infected. Yeah, those "official" correspondences were how we learned about AIDS. So please excuse me if I'm not completely sold on information and directives from the "experts". No offense to them, but my opinion is they spend too much time locked in a lab instead of the street...... Just sayn'.
EDIT: I guess this swerved off topic again, my apologies..... sort of. ;)

It will be FILLED with locals, believe me. Influencers, people looking for something to do, AP's … I am an hour away and I am contemplating going the first weekend they open (with a mask of course)

Yep...we're local and are targeting a lunch/dinner at DS.

Hey Mike, do you remember around 1984 when we (law enforcement and I assume medical personnel) were informed of the existence of a new virus? We were told by the medical "experts" that it was not a serious concern.
Don,

I was working in the ED when HIV made its way to the Midwest. We had been watching it devastate the coasts for a few years. We were never told it was not serious. Just the opposite, in fact. That "education" is what got me to finally start wearing gloves when I started IVs. I swore I couldn't feel a vein through gloves. It's funny how the threat of a disease that would absolutely kill you, improves your tactile feel in your fingers.

Now, to get back on topic, I saw where they recalled 120 "janitors" for DS. Not sure if that is just for the clean up needed for the non-Disney restaurants that are getting ready to open or (hopefully) a sign the rest of DS will be opening soon.

j

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!