Disney Springs past midnight: what's open?

FredQc

Fred
I am looking for some options of activities past midnight. I do know the Boardwalk dueling piano bar, which is open until 2am. However, I would like to know about options at Disney Springs. The "park hours" section of the WDW website indicates midnight as DS closing time. However, I heard that buses return to resorts until 2am... is that accurate? What is open past midnight?

I can tell you from first hand experience they will not leave you stranded. We closed out Disney Springs one night, there wasn't even a bus waiting. We walked up and someone called one to come and get us. I know Ranglin Road and Planet Hollywood are open late but not exactly sure what time.

I arrived one time after 11pm and discovered the shopping closes at 11pm even though DS is advertised as being open until 1am.

We ended up at Ghiradhelli enjoying some yummy late night ice cream.

Still a fun atmosphere late at night. We enjoyed going there after the parks closed.

Does anyone know whether House of Blues and Edison, for example, are open later than midnight?

Raglan Roads stays open until 1 am but have been there until 1:30 before.

Coming from the west coast, Disney Springs has come in handy when it's past midnight and it still feels like 9:00pm to me.

Just a note that some bars that stay open have limited food options at that time, so if you're hungry there aren't a lot of choices -- and even in those cases the kitchens are usually closed before the bars are.

I can tell you from first hand experience they will not leave you stranded. We closed out Disney Springs one night, there wasn't even a bus waiting. We walked up and someone called one to come and get us. I know Ranglin Road and Planet Hollywood are open late but not exactly sure what time.

I second this statement - Disney will absolutely never abandon you. They always have a CM or two hanging out by the entrances to make sure they get everyone home, since as mentioned several times the restaurants will often stay open later than the parks (if you make evening reservations, you might notice that you can book times practically up until park close, so obviously they don't expect you to inhale your food and get to the buses with the rest of the masses). So enjoy yourselves wherever you are and know that you will in fact make it back to your hotel room without too much hassle!

Does anyone know if the hours change for the seasons? We are going in January and while we aren't exactly night owls, with the parks closing earlier in Florida's version of winter it will be nice to go "out on the town" haha.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!