Disney Springs Signature Dining ??

Jessica Rust

Mouseketeer
We are on the DxDP and would like to add a signature meal the night of our arrival. Our plans were to head to Disney Springs the first day and have dinner there. Our park tickets are for 5 days so we are not going to the parks the Saturday we get there. What signature restaurant would you recommend at Disney Springs? Thanks!

The only signature we have eaten at in Disney Springs is The Boathouse and it was fabulous! Service was great also. We had our meal, then walked out to the Dockside Bar and had a drink overlooking the water.

I can’t recommend Morimotos. We did lunch (same menu), and our entrees were just bad. The apps were great.

Not a good use of dining plan if that is your plan. If you can go and just order apps, that is good.

Plus the service sucked :(

Another Boathouse vote. It's a surf and turf restaurant much like Shula's with boats replacing the football gear.

What do you recommend there?
Porterhouse steak for 2. Nice exterior char and the interior was cooked to perfection.
Fried calamari appetizer (ask them to put the sauce on the side).
Anything from the raw bar with the exception of the house oysters; too briny for us although quite meaty.
I think we had a bucket of steamers once and they were good.
Cedar planked salmon. Nice smoky flavour and definitely not overcooked.
DGD had the BBQ chicken and enjoyed it. She wouldn't let me taste it (meanie!) so I'll have to order it myself someday.
BIL had some sort of burger with fries and pronounced it nothing like fast food chains. There was none left on his plate so guess he liked it.
We always order a salad minus any meat so are probably not getting the full experience of bacon or chicken added.
Desserts that I recall were a root beer float and a dish of sorbet with berries. Classic with no sprinkles and such added.

Porterhouse steak for 2. Nice exterior char and the interior was cooked to perfection.
Fried calamari appetizer (ask them to put the sauce on the side).
Anything from the raw bar with the exception of the house oysters; too briny for us although quite meaty.
I think we had a bucket of steamers once and they were good.
Cedar planked salmon. Nice smoky flavour and definitely not overcooked.
DGD had the BBQ chicken and enjoyed it. She wouldn't let me taste it (meanie!) so I'll have to order it myself someday.
BIL had some sort of burger with fries and pronounced it nothing like fast food chains. There was none left on his plate so guess he liked it.
We always order a salad minus any meat so are probably not getting the full experience of bacon or chicken added.
Desserts that I recall were a root beer float and a dish of sorbet with berries. Classic with no sprinkles and such added.
Good God! Why did you post this? I'm about to eat my arm!

So the only reservation I am seeing from the Disney Site is at 9:15. However, Open Table has the time we want. Can I still use my dining plan if I made a reservation thru open table?

So the only reservation I am seeing from the Disney Site is at 9:15. However, Open Table has the time we want. Can I still use my dining plan if I made a reservation thru open table?
I've never used open table @ DW (lots of posters do however) but I can't see why you couldn't use the dining plan credits after booking on that site. I mean if you were a walk-in they'd accept them:).

Just let them know you are on the Deluxe plan. Most TS restaurants ask if you are using any Disney Dining Plan. I know they asked at Homecomin can't remember if they did at Boathouse. We were staying at Disney but not using any plan.
Just a FYI we felt the service was good ( as was the food) but the meal was rushed.

You can use Open Table and the dining plan. They should ask from the start what types of disney plans/discounts you may be using.

If you like a spicier burger the one below from The Boathouse was delicious, I don't think I have ever finished a whole burger before, but I was licking my plate clean after this one.

Gibsons "Sandwich King" Award Winning Burger
Crisp Cherry Peppers, Jalapeno Havarti, Spiced Mayo served with Fresh Cut Fries

$20.00

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter