Disney steaming

whitestallion

Earning My Ears
Not sure if there is a Disney streaming thread, but boy do I have a Great idea I hope they can do.
I along with May of my friends, wish and (hoping) that they have a sub channel ( Ex like they are doing with all marvel movies) that just plays the old Disney channel. But I am talking more like, picking a date (say starting January 1st 1990) , and sequentially playing a normal day on Disney channel, with commercials and channel bumpers from said date. I think this would be an Awsome way to connect with a generation who grew up with this, and get people hooked on the steaming who may not have an infinity for Disney like the lot of us, but loved Disney channel as a kid. I think with this platform and Disney owing all the old shows, bumpers etc, this is viable to be done. They could just let the channel run for 24 hours as it would untill they decide to start a new date .

What do you guys think! So happy to be back on the disboards!

She doesn't have anything to do with running the company, or setting price, or determine working conditions or wages. She's just another visitor like you or me.

Except our names aren't on the company.

She doesn't have anything to do with running the company, or setting price, or determine working conditions or wages. She's just another visitor like you or me.

Except our names aren't on the company.
???
Did you post in the right thread?

So happy to be back on the disboards!
Welcome back!:) I'm thinking that a lot of-- maybe even most of that stuff has not stood the test of time. I understand the nostalgia aspect, but as an adult and a HUGE Disney fan, I found most of it unwatchable
back then.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter