Disney stickers for SB

jcstormy

Earning My Ears
:eek:

Please HELP!!! If I can't get help here, I quit! Where can I find Disney Stickers for my SB Pages? I'm desperate! I'm going to DW in 5 days, so if you know of places down there to get them please let me know. I'm searching for stickers of all things Disney, characters, landmarks, etc. Thank you so much!

PS: I'm going for my honeymoon! We are staying at the AS Music. Can hardly wait. Oh, and my favorite Disney character...Eeyore!

:earsgirl:

In December I picked up some stickers in the World of Disney store at Downtown Disney. They had a section of store with scrapbooks, photo albums and the like and the stickers were there.

Good Luck shopping and have a great honeymoon!

I found some stickers at the All Star Movies gift shop! I also found them at downtown Disney, at World of Disney, I think! There were two different sets ... some that "specialized" in the parks -4 different rolls (one each for magic kingdom, animal kingdom, epcot and mgm: things like space mountain, what time is the 3:00 parade?, and splash mountain for magic kingdom, and others!

Good luck ... and have fun! I ended up with a lot of extra stuff - papers, die cuts and stickers .... When I finish my scrapbook (hopefully in the next couple weeks!) I thought I might list a "package deal" on everything that I have left! A lot of the stickers are duplicates - and I can't use them all!

I found stickers in several shops. My favorite ones were from I think Tinkerbelle's Treasures and they had a package of villians, classic characters and mickey & friends. These were nice because they had some of the less popular characters. I found a sticker pack with 2001 logos also, saw it at a couple of shops and didn't get it but they had it at the airport so I lucked out. Just look as you browse the shops and you'll find plenty, remember to keep other paper products and you can use the archival spray or post them in your scrapbook other ways.

A lot of places at WDW (especially World of Disney) sell stickers you can use in your scrapbooks. I even bought some stencils of the characters you can use. The big Mickey, Minnie, Pooh and Tigger postcards look good with pictures of the characters.

If you have a rental car and time, Scrapbook Headquarters is about 1/2 hour from Disney in Orlando. They have a lot of Disney stickers (one of the best selections I've seen at a Scrapbook store). Their website is www.scrapbookhq.com if you want directions.

Another idea is to pick up coloring books. You can use them for paper piecing. I haven't looked at WDW, but you may be able to get some that are specific to the parks, especially EPCOT and MGM. Then you can copy the pages, cut them apart and trace onto acid-free colored paper for unique pictures.

Hallmark definately carry the best I have seen. You can get a package of Mickey/Minnie or Pooh and friends. They also carry die cuts and frames. Everything come in one package.

In March we saw some at the World of Disney and I thought they were ugly. Colors like neon orane, lime green. Those colors would just not match anything that would be in my pictures. I wish Disney would come up with a great line of stickers and die cuts. In lots of colors and lots of characters and attractions.

I bought several packages of stickers at WDW (of course that was in 1998) in the gift shops. (I know I bought some in the Downtown Disney area) I don't think they were acid free/lignin free/photo safe but I did get a good variety of the characters even including Peter Pan. Good Luck and have a blast there!:earsboy:

Thanks everyone for ideas on where to find some stickers. I leave tomorrow morning! :wave:
Thanks again!

Our own Dan Murphy found a great site... Mousememories.com. They offer nothing but disney supplies.

I'm planning on starting my own Disney vacation scrapbook in the near future. If you do decide to sell some of your extra stuff, please let me know. I don't get onto the website as often as I should. Thanks,
flyerfan22@bigfoot.com

I just got back from WDW, we saw a few stickers around, usually the same set, and also a couple of nice scrapbooks.

I have also got some disney paper from hot of the press, and pop-outs from there too. To be honest, the paper is a bit garish, and I am not sure how much of it I will be able to use.

here is a page I made using some of the stickers.

page1.jpg

page2.jpg

the florida, the 'Walt Disney World' and the frame around my husband were all bought in WDW.

Bev

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!