Disney Store Limited Edition Celebration Keys

EDIT: Must have been FAKE!!!

I just saw a new offer for 2020 Earth Day key on ebay. Here are a few crappy photos from the seller.

I have not found any information to confirm or dispute. If you know of anything please feel free to post!

Last edited:
I just saw a new offer for 2020 Earth Day key on ebay. Here are a few crappy photos from the seller.
View attachment 484040
View attachment 484041

I have not found any information to confirm or dispute. If you know of anything please feel free to post!
I did see some posts on Instagram that the Earth Day key is actually a plantable key with seeds imbedded into it. I doubt many people would actually plant them though. I didn’t post because I didn’t see it from any official sources.

Also I'm looking to trade. I need the Positively Minnie Key - Released: Saturday, February 8, 2020

I have available to trade one of the following:
Donald's 85th - Released: Sunday, June 9, 2019
Frozen 2 - Released: Sunday, October 6, 2019
Mickey's Holiday Express - Released: Sunday, November 17, 2019
  • All Keys & Tags are in excellent condition.
Thank you!
Hey I just signed up here. Are you still looking for a Positively Minnie Disney Key in excellent condition? I happen to have an extra one for trade and I am looking for the Christmas Express Disney Key.

Hey I just signed up here. Are you still looking for a Positively Minnie Disney Key in excellent condition? I happen to have an extra one for trade and I am looking for the Christmas Express Disney Key.

I already did the trade with someone here. Thank you for posting and :welcome: to the DIS! Be sure you post 10 times to send a Private Message (PM), go: HERE

Thanks so much for the response and your warm welcome to Dis! So glad to hear that you were able to trade for a Minnie Key:)

I am new here and I have a Positively Minnie Key and I am looking to trade it for the Christmas Express Key. The key and tag are in excellent condition and looking for the same.
Thank you! 😀

I am new here and I am looking for a Donald Duck, Aladdin or Toy Story Disney Key. I have a Positively Minnie or a Leap Day Tigger Key to trade.
Thanks so much 😉😀

Disney Craft

Design Your Own Disney Store Key

The template can be found in the Destination of Imagination section now on the shopDisney Uk page! This template is downloadable, and also printable. You can download it into your favorite art program, or print it out!

Elsa Disney Store Key

Not available in the US at this time

This key will be available on Friday, April 24th, online at shopDisney UK and other European shopDisney websites. While not officially announced for North America yet, a customer service representative did say it was coming, just had no date yet.

Link

So now that earth Day 2020 has come... and gone :wave2:

I wonder if the ebay sellers actually sold these
Can you imagine buying something that didn't exist?! :drinking1

Elsa Disney Store Key

Not available in the US at this time

View attachment 490158
This key will be available on Friday, April 24th, online at shopDisney UK and other European shopDisney websites. While not officially announced for North America yet, a customer service representative did say it was coming, just had no date yet.

Link
Ordered !
Like last one, shopdisney.fr crash so much...

Well now, looks like we're in for a treat... or the Disney circle of death!

There’s a new Disney Store key joining the May the 4th merchandise lineup on shopDisney. This exclusive Disney Store key is a special limited edition and will retail for $12.99.
Concept art for the key (pictured above) shows a heavily Star Wars-influenced design, with the dark grey Disney “D” featuring a futuristic pattern and the body of the key being the infamous Skywalker Lightsaber. (Yes, the same lightsaber that Anakin used to kill younglings during the attack on the Jedi Temple in Revenge of the Sith… which was then passed down to his son Luke Skywalker, and ultimately given to Rey.) Beneath the blue blade is the Star Wars logo as the teeth of the key.

It will be available for purchase on shopDisney on May 4, 2020 while supplies last. . If you plan on purchasing this, may the force be with you!
Link

Last edited:
Stayed up all night for the Star Wars key. Had it in my bag after waiting 15min to let me even add it. It signed me out and when i woukd sign in, it would kick me out. Sadly this is the only key that I wanted and I saw people already bidding for keys on EBay for $80+.

It was at 9am in france today.
10 minutes before, I was ready with my cart full, connected to my accoutn, paypal account connected too and at 9h00 code was activated.
Some bugs, need to refresh few times but one more time the key will be mine.
I don't understand how you can miss it if you are ready on time.
Like some dolls with limited number, 3 minutes available... Each time i got it !

Nope. Always failed for me on payment. Now back in the queue. Will see if anything comes of it or if we're lost for good. My wife says her FB group was all failures this morning and that is hundreds of people.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!