Disney Store Limited Edition Celebration Keys

Was anyone able to checkout today? The site is a mess.
Could not check out. Logged in before event for the Star Wars Key, then ShopDisney signed me out. Managed to put Key in cart but could never sign back in to check out. Couldn't even check out as a guess. For those who scored a Key, Congrats and I would love to learn the secret of your success!

I'm out too! Would not check out after payment and "I am not a Robot" was entered. Just the circle of death!

I dont think anyone has been able to checkout. Im hoping the can fix the site and I could grab one. Or they change to a different day with better site handling.

How embarrassing! For such a big multi billion dollar company to be so cheap with their online sales department, they can't afford a better system to handle sales? This happens way too often. Why bother DISNEY!?!!!

4.5 hours later....I have one email confirmation for for 2 keys and 1 pin! Tho I have 2 different credit cards that have been charged??? Same amount....so maybe I have 2 orders coming....but only have one confirmation! Will wait to see if it sorts itself out! I think I tried to have it process over 100 times.....

I have been on their site since 7 am. After a ridiculous number of times of trying to check out, they finally put me in a waiting room. I have been in a waiting room for over an hour. Ugh

I have been on their site since 7 am. After a ridiculous number of times of trying to check out, they finally put me in a waiting room. I have been in a waiting room for over an hour. Ugh

I was on at 9:50am and out at 2:13pm

I really miss the parks being open. By this time, I would have all my merch purchased and been on a bunch of rides. Cries.

Ah, just got let in and checked out. We got everything we wanted, Yay!!
My son's birthday is May 7th so its tradition to go to parks and we get him May the 4th gear every year. We can't go to the parks, but I wanted to make sure he still got his stuff.

If you had trouble early today, go ahead in and try now! I decided to take a chance a few minutes ago and got into the site. I got the keys and pins I wanted as well as some stuff I had ordered ahead of the May the 4th releases.

After 5 hours, and tons of ACL errors, and circle of death, I finally got through! All I wanted was the Starbucks Star Wars mugs, and I got all 3. Couldn't believe there were still in stock, because people on Instagram were saying the Bespin mug sold out this morning. I think the website technical errors makes things show up as 'sold out' when in reality, they aren't.

i wanted a may the 4th be with you pin. had no idea about key collecting. I just wanted one because it was SW. now i wish i bought 2. Took me 6 hours to get from Q to pay pal completion after over a hundred tries to pay. site never kicked me out just froze every time i tried. got everything i went online for!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter