Disney Store Limited Edition Celebration Keys

Hi everyone....I would like to trade if anyone has the snow queen, Olaf or stitch. I have Cinderella in the box, Aladdin and Donald Duck. Please let me know. Thanks ☺☺

Last edited:
The Ink and Paint key will be available in the US but date is unknown. Here's the link for additional information.
https://***********.com/2020/06/new-ink-paint-collection-disney-store-key-coming-soon-to-shopdisney/

New Ink & Paint Collection Disney Store Key Coming Soon to shopDisney

The all-white key is printed with sketched outlines of classic animated characters like Alice in Wonderland, Mr. Toad, Jiminy Cricket, and more. The key receives a few splashes of color in basic red, yellow, blue, and green tones, plus dark blue accents on the key stem and castle.
While limited edition releases have proven to be problematic throughout the closures, merchandise continues to be previewed, although as we’ve seen with the Minnie Mouse: The Main Attraction collection, release schedules continue to change. Currently, this is listed under the “Coming Soon” section of shopDisney’s New Arrivals page, but with no official release date listed.

Celebrate 25 years of Toy Story with The Disney Store Toy Story 25th Anniversary Key, available on Friday 7th August online only at shopDisney.
22,000 keys will be available from 8am on Friday 7th August for 24 hours or until sell out (whichever is first) online only at shopDisney. To qualify for the free key, guests must spend £20 or more on qualifying products and enter ‘TS25’ as a promo code at checkout.
At this time, we are planning to offer the key online only. If the purchase is returned, the key needs to be returned with purchase too.
A list of excluded product can be found here: https://bit.ly/339E6CJ

Disney UK FB Link

Last edited:

The Ink and Paint key is still shown on the coming soon page as “Arriving 8/18”.
Anyone have info on the release time?

The Ink and Paint key is still shown on the coming soon page as “Arriving 8/18”.
Anyone have info on the release time?

Hi - I just ordered mine! Spend $25 and use the code INKPAINT! Today only!!!

TODAY ONLY
FREE Disney Ink & Paint Collectible Key with your purchase of $25 or more.
Code: INKPAINT

Another key to launch in europe but not in the US!

View attachment 515548

Celebrate 25 years of Toy Story with The Disney Store Toy Story 25th Anniversary Key, available on Friday 7th August online only at shopDisney.
22,000 keys will be available from 8am on Friday 7th August for 24 hours or until sell out (whichever is first) online only at shopDisney. To qualify for the free key, guests must spend £20 or more on qualifying products and enter ‘TS25’ as a promo code at checkout.
At this time, we are planning to offer the key online only. If the purchase is returned, the key needs to be returned with purchase too.
A list of excluded product can be found here: https://bit.ly/339E6CJ

Disney UK FB Link
Just received mine + dupe.

Just received mine + dupe.

Finally! Yep, got one only. Not sure why, but I had issues with free ship code SHIPMAGIC with my order, it did not want to work but ultimately did.

FYI - Retailmenot 5% Cash Back
  • Free Shipping on $75
    Use shopDisney Coupon SHIPMAGIC

• 10% Off Select Purchases (Disney Visa Cardmembers)
    Use shopDisney Coupon DRVCMEMBER

• $10 Off $50 (D23 Members)
    Use shopDisney Coupon D23MAGIC - Not 100% sure this works YMMV

Hi - I just ordered mine! Spend $25 and use the code INKPAINT! Today only!!!

TODAY ONLY
FREE Disney Ink & Paint Collectible Key with your purchase of $25 or more.
Code: INKPAINT

Thanks! I randomly woke up a little past midnight and thought I'd try the code and it worked! I heard folks later in the (actual) morning were still able to get a key too. This seems to be a great way to launch keys IMHO as checkout and everything went smoothly. Wonder if they will learn from this and do the same for the next key, not announce a time and release sometime during the day. It would definitely make it hard for the "bots".

Anyone else get there irder canceled? The item I bought got canceled but still says the key is gonna be shipped

Anyone else get there irder canceled? The item I bought got canceled but still says the key is gonna be shipped
I only received an order confirmation right after the order was placed and nothing else yet. Was your item something that was popular/running low on stock? sounds like a win though, get the key without having to buy anything 😸

I only received an order confirmation right after the order was placed and nothing else yet. Was your item something that was popular/running low on stock? sounds like a win though, get the key without having to buy anything 😸
I ordered the Halloween mickey light, which now says sold out. I'm guessing I wasn't the only one who ordered that yesterday. o_O oh well haha hopefully the key still comes

I ordered the Halloween mickey light, which now says sold out. I'm guessing I wasn't the only one who ordered that yesterday. o_O oh well haha hopefully the key still comes
I ordered two different Haunted Mansion patterned leggings to qualify for free shipping and the Ink & Paint Key. I've since received an email from Disney telling me one of the leggings sold out and therefore they are cancelling that part of my order. The other pair of leggings and the Ink & Paint Key are still showing up in my orders summary and it looks like I won't get hit for the shipping cost, even though the order is now less that $75. We shall see....

UK - You'll have your chance too
Celebrating Mickey's best pal with our Pluto 90th Anniversary Key and Key Pin, available on Friday 11th September online only at shopDisney.

The Pluto Pin will be available for purchase for £10. Pins will be available 1 per person/2 per household.

22,000 Pluto Opening Ceremony keys will be available in Europe from 8am on Friday 11th September for 24 hours or until sell out (whichever is first) online only at shopDisney. To qualify for the free key, guests must spend £20 or more on qualifying products and enter ‘PLUTO90’ as a promo code at checkout.

If the purchase is returned, the key needs to be returned with purchase too.

Link

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!