Disney Store Limited Edition Celebration Keys

You guys probably already know, but there's a new key coming out Feb. 8th, it's Minnie themed. It won't let me post the link or picture so check your local store website for more details.

I looked like three or four days ago but didn't see anything! I did find it though thanks for posting!

A new Disney Store collectible key is coming soon! On Saturday, February 8th guests can get a FREE Positively Minnie Key with any $15.00 purchase and also over 18 years of age. :crazy2: My, these changes sure take the fun out for kids!

For more info go: here

Last edited:
I looked like three or four days ago but didn't see anything! I did find it though thanks for posting!

A new Disney Store collectible key is coming soon! On Saturday, February 8th guests can get a FREE Positively Minnie Key with any $15.00 purchase and also over 18 years of age. :crazy2: My, these changes sure take the fun out for kids!

No prob! and right? they upped the minimum purchase and it's on a Sat. so the opening times for stores are earlier! 😓

Darn, guess I’ll be missing out. I will be on a plane to WDW... which is awesome, but I would’ve loved to get the Minnie key.

It seems like it’s only in store now too and not online

It's interesting the above link did not state the following:
The key will be available at the Disney Store, and online at shopDisney like this site.

Darn, guess I’ll be missing out. I will be on a plane to WDW... which is awesome, but I would’ve loved to get the Minnie key.
Maybe place an online order via your cell while at the airport? If not, I'm sure there will be opportunities to trade when you return.

What are the rules about selling on the DIS Collectors Board?
"For-Sale" and "Want-to-Buy" posts are NOT allowed on the DIS, including the DIS Collectors Board.

Discussion about collectible items and pin-trading are welcome, but soliciting buyers and posts looking for specific items are not allowed. Link @WebmasterDoc

Last edited:
Viktoria, do you collect the keys? Would you trade Harrod's for another "high value" rare key?

Last edited:

Hello everyone, I wanted to share my collection. I am also looking for the following keys:

NY Times Square
Harrods
30th
Grand Opening

For trade I have:

1 full set of 8 keys
1 CM Holiday Key
1 CM Stitch Key
1 Christmas 2017 (Vine)

Thank you, I just obtained New York. At this point I have all of the keys except for Harrods, 30th, and Grand Opening. I have a FULL COMPLETE SET of keys from opening to the latest CM (this includes NY, Paris, Vine, CM Holiday, CM Stitch) that may be used for a trade towards one of the last three.

Hello!

I have two frozen keys, one green opening key, and one Minnie key all available for trade.

I’m hoping to trade for Aladdin, Mickey 90th, or Times Square opening. I will trade any two of my extra keys for Aladdin or three keys for Mickey or Times Square.

Tigger key coming on Feb 29
Cinderalla on March 7

woo hoo!

:thumbsup2 I'm seeing the Tigger key but not the Cinderella key.

You can get the new Disney Store Tigger Key on Saturday February 29th! This special leap store collectible will be free, with any purchase of $15.00 or more at your local Disney Store, and also at shopDisney.com.

To redeem the offer online, guests will need to enter the code LEAP at checkout.

EDIT: Trade has been completed.

Also I'm looking to trade. I need the Positively Minnie Key - Released: Saturday, February 8, 2020

I have available to trade one of the following:
Donald's 85th - Released: Sunday, June 9, 2019
Frozen 2 - Released: Sunday, October 6, 2019
Mickey's Holiday Express - Released: Sunday, November 17, 2019
  • All Keys & Tags are in excellent condition.
Thank you!

Last edited:
Tigger key coming on Feb 29
Cinderalla on March 7

woo hoo!
Ditto about the Cinderella key, is it a CM key? I just learned about there being CM keys like that Stitch one, where can you get CM keys? Any info would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!

responding to my own questions :bored:
I found out through a few posts on Instagram the Cinderella key is supposedly going to be available for purchase on March 7th, for 12.99 folks are saying. But that's all they know.
Also confirmed the CM keys were given to CM's only :( sadness...

responding to my own questions :bored:
I found out through a few posts on Instagram the Cinderella key is supposedly going to be available for purchase on March 7th, for 12.99 folks are saying. But that's all they know.
Also confirmed the CM keys were given to CM's only :( sadness...
New to the group what does CM mean?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!