Disney Store Limited Edition Celebration Keys

The ornament (and maybe the studio set) are not limited release and may be regularly stocked (at least through Christmas). @FoxC63 I bought 2 on Monday but still see it on the site? If you are unable to get one I can send you my extra when they arrive. Let me know.

First, thank you for your generous offer. I only wanted one and was able to purchase it at the time specified.

Lastly, the Mickey Ornament Key may come & go out of stock. When I posted it was sold out the blue "Add to Bag" wasn't there. Today as of 11:43am EST, it is still sold out.

You're not the only one with great taste. This item is currently out of stock. Direct link

Hello! Does anyone know if there is a Tinkerbell key? My mom says she has seen pictures of it (comes up on some site) but I can't find any mention of one...she wants one for Christmas but I don't even think it exists?

Hello! Does anyone know if there is a Tinkerbell key? My mom says she has seen pictures of it (comes up on some site) but I can't find any mention of one...she wants one for Christmas but I don't even think it exists?

Not to my knowledge.
What I see is a 2019 Sketchbook ornament

And this 3D Tink key made by an Etsy seller

Hi everyone. Hearing something rumors that there will be a release of a frozen 2 key. anyone Else have more info on this? B78DBBD3-EA23-4402-A07F-74C3CFB5D60E.jpeg

Hi everyone. Hearing something rumors that there will be a release of a frozen 2 key. anyone Else have more info on this?

The last I heard about this key was May 7, 2020 .
The key was sold in the UK on Friday, April 24th.
Do you have a link to your rumor mill?

Looks like it will be released as a freebie with purchase soon on shopDisney. This is from the "New" page of the website.

F2Key.jpeg

Last edited:
A few sites have also announced the new Frozen Fan Fest Celebration Key which looks similar to the UK Frozen 2 Snow Queen Key. A suggested release date of Tuesday, October 27th has also been rumored. The exact nature on how to obtain the key has not been revealed.

UK Frozen 2 Snow Queen Key / US Frozen 2 Fan Fest
:thumbsup2 AllEars.net

Reminder, Tuesday, October 27th is also the release date for Marvel Black Widow

Will there be a code you need in order to get this key and if so where do you find the code? Thank you

Frozen Key
Here's how to redeem your FREE Frozen Collectible Key with Any Order of $25 or More:

1. Place at least $25 worth of merchandise into your bag.
2. Type Promotion Code FROZEN into Add Promotion Code area.
3. The key will auto-add in Bag, if eligible.
4. Continue shopping or begin Checkout.

Free Frozen Collectible Key when you spend $25 or more Promotion Restrictions: Valid October 27, 2020 (12:01 am PT) while supplies last.

Also, Retailmenot 5% Cash Back / Rakuten 8% Cash Back

Free Shipping on orders of $75 or more! Code: SHIPMAGIC

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!