Disney Store locations in Ontario

jjohns

Mouseketeer
Where are the Disney Store locations in Ontario? I'm working in Burlington and driving to Toronto, so something along the QEW would be wonderful!!

TIA, Jeff

There is one in the Yorkdale Mall in toronto....not sure where the rest of them are in that area though

Square One would probably be closest as you would just go north on Hurontario. Or Limeridge Mall in Hamilton.

Found this list:

Fairview Mall, Toronto (North York) (416) 490-7972
Lime Ridge Mall, Hamilton (905) 574-5060
Rideau Centre, Ottawa (613) 569-5500
Scarborough Town Centre, Scarborough (416) 290-5800
Sheppard Avenue, Willowdale
Square One Shopping Centre, Mississauga (416) 949-5501
Toronto Eaton Centre, Toronto (416) 591-5132
Yorkdale Shopping Centre, Toronto (North York) (416) 782-3061

It looks like Square One or Eaton Centre locations may be your best bet, not on the QEW though.

Originally posted by dogamer

Fairview Mall, Toronto (North York) (416) 490-7972
Sheppard Avenue, Willowdale

Just wanted to add that there is also a store at the Bayshore Shopping Centre in Ottawa. I'm not sure of the phone #, but I'll see if I can find it. It's not on the way from Burlington to Toronto, but just thought I'd add it for anyone else who might be interested. Also, Sheppard Avenue, Willowdale is the Fairview Mall store... they are not 2 different stores.

:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter