Disney Suites ever included in discounts?

Sea of Progress

Mouseketeer
I am looking at both 2 bedroom villas and suites and was wondering if the suites at the deluxe resorts are ever included in room only discount rates. I know renting points is so much cheaper but I will be traveling with my parents and with their health I want make sure I can cancel if needed.

Suites and 2 br villas are usually included in the discounts, subject to availability. We have gotten discounts for them many times. :)

FYI, discounts on resort suites (not cash-booked Villas, I'm talking actual resort suites) usually get a basic 10% discount, if available. They don't normally follow the same % discount available for regular rooms.

Renting points for a 2 bedroom villa might be a good option for us since we have 5 adults that will be traveling. Is there any downside to doing this vs staying at a disney resort? Thanks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter