Disney Tanabata Days

seaskyABI

Earning My Ears
Hello! I'm afraid I've been a bit MIA.

Anyone going to Tokyo Disney between June 24th ~ July 7th?

I'm not going to be in the country during that period, so I'm going to miss out on the Tanabata event ;____;
I did write up a blog post though! http://www.studiolorien.com/disney-tanabata-days/

I am in love with the Nanoblocks!
The Donald Duck plush badge is tempting, but I've decided not to buy him.
I know that if I buy one I'll have to have them all. lol

I'll be there! I'm excited to see what the show in Broadway Music Theater will be like and to see DisneySea's take on the event. If you need me to pick up anything for you ease let me know ok?

I'll be there! I'm excited to see what the show in Broadway Music Theater will be like and to see DisneySea's take on the event. If you need me to pick up anything for you ease let me know ok?

I am so bummed that I have to miss out on the Theater show, but hopefully they will continue it next year too!
I've decided that I'm going to Valentine Night multiple times next year. Haha.

And thank you! My friend in Makuhari has kindly offered to pick up the Nanoblocks so I think I'm covered :D
But I want to get together with you soon! I haven't seen you since Christmas ;_;

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter