Disney Tattoos

Getting a new tattoo tomorrow but it's not Disney themed so it'll be a little while before I have another one to post here :( This one is actually free I won an awesome giveaway a local shop had over Xmas. Hopefully I can get another Disney one soon... althought I'm running out of room.

im about to book an appointment for my first disney tattoo with a artist in orlando that does work i love... i was thinking of doing a 2 night trip some advice is needed! i land at noon and then have the day free, the next day i want to do magic kingdom and then fly out at 7:30pm the next day.. should i book my appointment the morning i fly out? i dont know how walking mk will be with a brand new lower calf tattoo.. any advice is welcome.

I flew from east coast out to Las Vegas for three 7 hour sessions for my leg sleeve. Each trip I flew home the next morning and certainly didn't have any issues walking through the airports and general traveling. The concern I would have is making sure that you keep it clean. You will be walking around with basically an open wound and while Disney certainly "looks" clean it's probably extremely dirty.

im about to book an appointment for my first disney tattoo with a artist in orlando that does work i love... i was thinking of doing a 2 night trip some advice is needed! i land at noon and then have the day free, the next day i want to do magic kingdom and then fly out at 7:30pm the next day.. should i book my appointment the morning i fly out? i dont know how walking mk will be with a brand new lower calf tattoo.. any advice is welcome.

Each person is different. Mine was fine the day I had it done and most of the next day then my ankle started swelling to the point that it was twice the size of the other one. Elevation helped but it took a few days before it was back to normal.

booked my tattoo appointment at hart and huntington by universal . first opening with russell was oct 6th. first disney tattoo/first tattoo in general will post pics when its done!!!!

These are my two latest. The shoulder piece has hidden mickey's in it. Can you see them? Both are done still at the studio after they are done, so thats why they are still kind of red.

I like the hidden mickeys in your mandala - they're very subtle!

Had a couple new ones to upload while I have work being done on my left shoulder. These two are on my right leg and the Darth Vader bobblehead is a partial cover up.

ry%3D400

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!