Disney Teen Hangouts

Sophiathe1st

I can't wait to be Belle when I grow up!
Hi everyone! I wanted to know what some of your favorite teen exclusive activities are. I am vising WDW again soon and I am looking to get away from the family for a night to visit a friend. What would you all suggest we do? Thanks so much! princess:

I don't think Disney has any "teen-exclusive" activities, but I can think of several activities that you and your friend might like to do.

Tell me about you two. Are you going to a park? Or no? Looking to stay in the "Disney bubble" I assume?

I don't think Disney has any "teen-exclusive" activities, but I can think of several activities that you and your friend might like to do.

Tell me about you two. Are you going to a park? Or no? Looking to stay in the "Disney bubble" I assume?

Hi there! My friends Matt lives in Orlando and we like to visit whenever we get the chance. I was thinking about going to downtown Disney or a water park maybe

Downtown Disney sounds like a good choice for two teens, especially since there's so much new stuff to do thanks to the Disney Springs renovation. Tons of shopping, tons of great places to eat, tons of fun :)

My Big Sister who is 3 years older than me and I like to go shop and walk around DTD. They have a lot of cool things that I think teens like because it seems when we would go down to DTD there were a lot of Teens just hangout in the evening.

2 years ago my parents and I had lunch with a Disney Imagineer at the Brown Derby Restaurant and it was definitely the highlight of my trip. We heard stories about what it is like to be an Imagineer and what it's like to work for Disney. The guy we had lunch with was extremely nice and really seemed to love his job. It was really cool.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!