Disney Thanksgiving Cross Stitch Pattern

Plutes

Mouseketeer
Hi all! I've been desperately searching for a cross stitch pattern from several years ago (I think) of Thanksgiving - I *think* the pattern is called Family Dinner.

If anyone knows how I can go about finding this pattern, I would be eternally grateful!! Thanksgiving is my mom's favorite holiday, so I'd like to try to make this for her as a gift next year.

Thanks in advance!!

I really would like a copy of the following patterns or kits if anyone is selling these
Disney family dinner
Past present future
I'm from the UK and will buy these kits I've done all the others in collection and need these two to finish or if anyone can point me in the right direction I would buy the pattern to if you will sell it to me

Hi Joanne31 and Plutes,
I have these patterns, if you are still looking for them. Private message me and I can get them to you.

I really would like a copy of the following patterns or kits if anyone is selling these
Disney family dinner
Past present future
I'm from the UK and will buy these kits I've done all the others in collection and need these two to finish or if anyone can point me in the right direction I would buy the pattern to if you will sell it to me

I've just ordered another kit lady and tramp

Hi Joanne31 and Plutes,
I have these patterns, if you are still looking for them. Private message me and I can get them to you.

Hello countrygirl629. I am wondering if you still have the chart for the family dinner? If so, is it possible I could get a copy of the chart from you?

Last edited by a moderator:
I have been hoping to find a copy of the past present and forever as well as the cinderella castle. Does anyone have a copy?

Hi Joanne31 and Plutes,
Hi countrygirl639, I was hoping that you might be willing to help me out. My mon has been searching for family dinner for so long. I would eally like to suprise her with the pattern. Would you be willing to send it to me. If you could I would really appreciate it and it would make my moms year. Thanks

Hi Joanne31 and Plutes,
I am looking for the Family Dinner cross stitch pattern for my mother. Do you still have one?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!