Disney themed floor David Jones Sydney

AussieNSW

Mouseketeer
i went to floor 9 today the Disney themed floor at David Jones. I walked up to the lift and there was a display of Mickey ear balloons. This got me hopeful that this was going to be fantastic. Went up the lift the doors opened and oh is that it. There was some Disney themes but wow was I disappointed. Maybe because I am a fan. Maybe because I have been a number of times. Maybe because I remember when there was some Disney stores in Sydney. I remember buying some clothing at a Disney store In parramatta for my 1 eldest children they are now 25 and 23. But really all it was a few areas that had a touch of a Disney theme. The rest was the toy department that had a very limited Disney range. Clothing from David Jones regular suppliers which wasnot Disney themed. A cafe thing no Disney references. A few Disney things and that was it.

oh - do you think it was meant to be a Disney Store? I had been living with the belief that Lv 9 would have a restaurant / function centre type thing to take advantage of the views over Hyde Park. but no........

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!