Disney Ticket Prices Increases!

hyperballad

Earning My Ears
Hi all - I have been alerted by Attraction Tickets Direct that Disney ticket prices will increase on 21st May, so lock your tickets in now! :tigger:

Apologies if this has already been mentioned on a different thread.

Sophie

Hi all - I have been alerted by Attraction Tickets Direct that Disney ticket prices will increase on 21st May, so lock your tickets in now! :tigger:

Apologies if this has already been mentioned on a different thread.

Sophie
Thanks sophie! I've just booked for Oct 2020 and was looking at ATD as can secure the ticket price with a £25 deposit each. And they are offering $20 gift cards each so I'm tempted. I'm guessing there will be a couple of price increases before I go but I've been stung before when they had a January sale so I'm a little nervous about committing to it so early...decisions decisions.

Thanks sophie! I've just booked for Oct 2020 and was looking at ATD as can secure the ticket price with a £25 deposit each. And they are offering $20 gift cards each so I'm tempted. I'm guessing there will be a couple of price increases before I go but I've been stung before when they had a January sale so I'm a little nervous about committing to it so early...decisions decisions.
Surely any ‘sale’ of the WDW tickets can only be ATD giving away part of their sales commission so cannot be much of a discount. If the base price is to increase and they are currently giving you a 20$ gift Card it’s not likely to be beaten. But I guess who knows.

Surely any ‘sale’ of the WDW tickets can only be ATD giving away part of their sales commission so cannot be much of a discount. If the base price is to increase and they are currently giving you a 20$ gift Card it’s not likely to be beaten. But I guess who knows.

I agree! Actually checked back and it wasn't ATD that I got stung by last time it was another company......anyway I bit the bullet and secured today's price with a £25 each deposit, so got the $20 gift card each and some other shopping\food discount cards! I think there is one day left.

I agree! Actually checked back and it wasn't ATD that I got stung by last time it was another company......anyway I bit the bullet and secured today's price with a £25 each deposit, so got the $20 gift card each and some other shopping\food discount cards! I think there is one day left.

I will also be going to Disney in Oct 2020 - see you there!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter