Disney Trip with Band Teen

KrzyKtty101

Mouseketeer
So I am a band momma, who really really wants to take my kids (15/10) to MNSSHP next year; We haven't been in 11 years due to school. I am finally at the point where I want to say to hell with it, one day of missed school won't kill the kids. Depending on when school starts, we might even be able to make the first Friday Party before school starts). His band has a really really strict attendance policy though😭. But I'm still going to try to steal him on a Friday for a quick Disney weekend. Go to the party, ride Tron for the first time, and maybe catch the Food and Wine festival for the first time.

The trick will be to plan all this under the nose of his band director LOL. Anyone else do something like this? Not looking to make it a huge trip, but I really want my kids to experience it again. It was one of the best memories we have.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter