Disney Tsum Tsum

I started playing yesterday and it is ridiculous addictive!

My LINE userid is: marknstitch

I added all you lovely people above this post. Lets play!!!!!

Hi. I'm in need of help. My sister added me on Line, but I don't see her on Tsum Tsum, so I can't add her. She's added her friends with no problems, but I can't What do I need to do? I'm just starting to play and have no idea what I'm doing wrong. I'm playing on my ASUS tablet if that helps. Thanks~
You need to add her as a friend on Line too. After that, just wait, she will show up eventually...

Help!? I started playing as a guest and it appears I have to reinstall the app to log in with LINE. Loosing all my data :-(. Is this right?

Seapic,

While you will lose everything it is very worth while. I (or others here) can invite you to the Tsum Tsum LINE group that Beckkatsum and I created. We are currently 45 people strong and most everyone trades hearts regurarlly. Each heart you receive also has 200g if you accept it within 1 hour. I have no idea how much gold I have made this way. I can sometimes open a premium and happiness box a day with hardly any time spent other than on the daily quest and just sending hearts. On top of that I currently have 784 hearts to use.

If you decide to do it hit me up in game (ID is my username).

Also if anyone is sending me hearts and not getting any back please PM me as I had messed with my friends list a few days ago and I may have messed a few things up.

Hi. Please add me - my name is beccatsum, same as my name here.

My husband mentioned my name in his original post, but we didn't realize until just now that my account was not enabled to be searched... I fixed it.

I send lots of hearts, so please return the favor whenever you have the time :)

Been playing for a few days. Just converted to a line account today - need friends. Please add me: taopi. I've been trying to add others from this thread, but am a little confused how to do it. Do I need to add to line first? Will they just show up in tsum tsum then?

Hi all. My lovely DH started playing and has finally sorted out his LINE Id so feel free to add him, ID: mkleigh

Been playing for a few days. Just converted to a line account today - need friends. Please add me: taopi. I've been trying to add others from this thread, but am a little confused how to do it. Do I need to add to line first? Will they just show up in tsum tsum then?

You need to add all the people here via the LINE app. Once you have done that you will be able to add them in the game. They don't show up right away, but they will. You will also have them as friends within the LINE app itself.

You need to add all the people here via the LINE app. Once you have done that you will be able to add them in the game. They don't show up right away, but they will. You will also have them as friends within the LINE app itself.

Thanks!

This is great I am so addicted to this game! My user ID is stargazrlily I will work on adding everyone here!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter