Disney Tsum Tsum

Need two more invites for the big box. I guess not all friends can be invited to play?

little embarrassed to say I only installed line to play this game. Please add me.

Will send hearts!!! My line id is the same as my forum name.

My bf and I have found this addictive. We have added everyone above this post. Feel free to add us.

Mine line ID is byrgypsy
His is gnewton34

Just joined the boards and needed to ask a question: I've been playing as a guest on both iPad and iPhone since the game was released here, but now trying to decide if I should give up my levels and tsums to get a line account. My question is, I thought I read somewhere that you can't have the same line account on tablet and phone- does anyone know anything about this? Thanks!

Just joined the boards and needed to ask a question: I've been playing as a guest on both iPad and iPhone since the game was released here, but now trying to decide if I should give up my levels and tsums to get a line account. My question is, I thought I read somewhere that you can't have the same line account on tablet and phone- does anyone know anything about this? Thanks!

I play on both iPhone and iPad. Same account. Once you set up an acct through LINE app...you will be able to play same game in both devices. However I noticed that I can not use the same LINE account on both devices. I go to that app to add friends and such. It will only allow me to use that specific app on the device I created the account on. Not a big deal there.

I finally bit the bullet and joined Line. Does it take awhile for friends to show up in the game? Husband sees me so no problem but I don't see him?

Anyway, my username is jenn322 if anyone wants to add me. :)

Hi everybody! I just started playing Tsum Tsum and I love it! Please add me my ID is jawinchester67. I would appreciate it so much. Thank you!!! :flower3:

Yet another 'first post please add me to Line and feed my tsum tsum addiction' poster!

My line ID is Obbles if anyone would like to add :)

Have added a load of people from here already.

Happy stacking! :)

I seem to have added too many people.... i can't search anyone's ID now. I tried deleting a few hundred, but it doesn't fix the issue. When i try to search someone to add, nothing pops up. Someone try to add me - Hellowinton

My wife's getting jealous at all the hearts I'm getting. Please add my wife too so that she can have a share of the fun.
Bexieann

I play on both iPhone and iPad. Same account. Once you set up an acct through LINE app...you will be able to play same game in both devices. However I noticed that I can not use the same LINE account on both devices. I go to that app to add friends and such. It will only allow me to use that specific app on the device I created the account on. Not a big deal there.

Let me make sure I fully understand. Yes iPhone and iPad have the same Apple account. You're saying you can log in to the same LINE account on both devices through the Tsum Tsum app, but not actually the LINE app? So you have the LINE app on just one device to add people and whatnot, then go to the Tsum Tsum app and it will show the same level and same tsums on both iPhone and iPad? Sorry, just trying to get it all straight. I don't want to give up my levels and tsums already accumulated under my guest account on my devices until I understand. Thank you!

Ok, I finally decided to get Line and delete all my guest data to play with you guys! Kinda nervous to start over... But excited too :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter