Disney Tsum Tsum

I'm in the process of adding everyone here. Please add me as well! msgteach is my user name on Line as well :)

Add me for hearts - tinibee

I'm in Japan so please don't be alarmed if you get hearts from me at odd US-time zone hours :)

Just started this game last night so I'm not 100% sure what I'm doing yet. I'm going to try to add everyone on this thread. My username is Chabs.

Please add me line id

bs4free

and

bspencer

When I run out of hearts on my iPad i switch to my iPhone to play more tsum tsum. lol

Am I a Tsum Tsum Additct?

It looks like, to me, that you first have to ask NEW friends, to join Line. (because no one in the USA is using Line already, realistically). Then you invite them to play Tsum Tsum.

I guess you have to tell them to join Line, and WAIT! for that invite. Otherwise if they just join Line, and start playing Tsum Tsum, they can't be invited? Because they are already there?

I do not understand the proper sequence to get that darn :tilt: (supposed to be the green alien).

is the alien only available if you get all the invites??? Also, any one know how I can get my Android tablet and my iPad to show up on my phone's TSUM TSUM game?? They show up on the Line App but not the game and it has been over 2 weeks since we (my family) have started playing? Any help would be appreciated! THANKS :)

So for the people who have received the green alien-how did you find 30 new people to invite to the game? I entered a list of about 100 people (mostly from this thread) and only 5 qualified for me to invite towards the alien.

So for the people who have received the green alien-how did you find 30 new people to invite to the game? I entered a list of about 100 people (mostly from this thread) and only 5 qualified for me to invite towards the alien.

I think it has to be people that are new to Line and Tsum Tsum. I misunderstood it as well, I got credit for 2 or 3 from here, only. Or maybe they can be current players that were never invited before or something.

I gave up on the Alien, because there is no way I am going to be able to convince 28 more people to join Line, they have no idea what is is and they are suspicious. (I would be too).

When I play with Mike, the Alien stays away, which is good, I am sick of him on every board I play. (Piglet too, why Piglet everywhere? :rotfl:)

I have been playing as a guest. Love this game. I can start all over and login on line. My question is how safe is the line app? I downloaded the app and the first thing it says is you can make purchases on this app using real money and then proceeded to ask for my phone #. I have a six year old and don't want her purchasing things. Lol. So how do you all handle this?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter