Disney Tsum Tsum

username - kbw77 feel free to add me anyone who needs a friend for hearts. It might help me stop checking obsessively to see if they replenished :)

-Kate

It took a while for you to show up in my game, so I guess there is a lag time. Kate, I haven't been able to find you either.

I would love if anyone could add me. My id is the same as my username on here. I'll add everyone on here if that's fine. :)

nice
I'm playing Disney Tsum Tsum, a match three puzzle game that’s sure to reach the kid in you. Or at least make you go, “Oh, too cute!”

I just discovered this game, how addictive! I'm motoknitter if you'd like to add me, I'll be happy to give hearts!

Hi my I.D in Disney Tsum Tsum (line) is: jadenfire I have added a few I've seen here I play daily though not the same time every day I help my mom with work and such but I do get on send hearts and play ^-^ this game is awesome!!! My friend introduced me and I love it ! Tried others in the line series but love this one the most!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!