Disney Tsum Tsum

I have added some, but some names say user not found? Also, am I adding the names right? I am just adding on LINE. Do I need to do anything else?
user name: jdmom

Last edited:
I'm officially hooked! I do my best to send hearts often... I'm Blessed2Be

I have added some, but some names say user not found? Also, am I adding the names right? I am just adding on LINE. Do I need to do anything else?
user name: jdmom
When I enter your user name into line, it says "user not found".
Yes, all you need to do is enter into the line app - it can take a while for tsum tsum app to load the line names, but it does so automatically.

Add me please: tsumtsumcal (I never hit "claim all" and always collect hearts individually to send them back!)

phillipsm
sherx3
jeffreyrphillips

Intl players EST time zone.
Will return every heart asap.
Constant players!

Hi all and こんにちは!

I'm playing the Japanese version of the game and would like to make some Japanese Tsum-only friends. My user name is [otaqueen] and by the Queen of Hearts icon, you'll know it's me. (^_^)

ありがとう!

So, who are people finding best for collecting coins?
Any tips?

So, who are people finding best for collecting coins?
Any tips?

I have found Belle to be outstanding for getting coins. Birthday Anna is good but can be hit and miss. I've heard that Honey Pot Pooh is very good and Malificent if used right is amazing but I don't have those Tsusm yet.

What's the right way to use Maleficent?

And what about for high scores? Are different characters better for that?

What's the right way to use Maleficent?

And what about for high scores? Are different characters better for that?

From what I've read and seen you have to set up Maleficent properly before you use her skill - make sure there are good chains ready, preferably one near each side of the board.

As for scoring, I focus largely on earning coins. I haven't necessarily noticed a better scorer over a coin farming tsum - if it's good for one it's likely good for both as they do go hand-in-hand for the most part.

My all-time high score is with Belle. It does help I have her as a Skill Level 2/6.

When I enter your user name into line, it says "user not found".
Yes, all you need to do is enter into the line app - it can take a while for tsum tsum app to load the line names, but it does so automatically.
Hmm, I'm jdmom, I don't know why it does the user not found thing! I just tried to add everyone from your post on, and user not found came up on a couple.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!