Disney Tsum Tsum

Hi everyone. I'm BaconDouglas and I use an iOS assistive touch script to send hearts every hour from 7am to 5pm EST and then some more throughout the evenings occasionally. That's usually when I'm with the fam but you will get a lot of hearts from me and I'd appreciate the same. Looking to up my skills and overall collection.

My ID on LINE is BaconDouglas. Please add and start giving/receiving.

I play. I am at level 180. I get on as often as a I can between work and family. I sent hearts 3 - 7 times a day unless I am on vacation, it is a major holiday or I am in bed sick and dying with something.

You can add me by QR code, but ONLY if you are willing to send 3 - 7 hearts a day yourself. (obviously not if you are on vacation, sick, on holidays and such). I remove the takers, so if you are not reciprocating or you know you are the kind to collect all your hearts and not send back, DO NOT ADD ME. I will remove you.

Having said that, I will be on a cruise for a week starting Friday, so my sends can only happen in the US area unless the wi-fi package I purchase allows data, and I am pretty sure it does not.

View attachment 214388
I just added you. BaconDouglas is my ID on LINE

I lost all my game progress because my phone died. I am so sad. I had created a LINE account with on my phone, but I must not have added my email address. I thought having the LINE account was sufficient, since I was no longer playing as GUEST. I lost over a year of progress. Their 'customer service' was no help. I guess I will start all over again, but I want my Parade Tink back! :sad::sad::sad::sad:
At least I still have my Emoji Blitz.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!