Disney Ultimate 14 day ticket..

General Panic

Mouseketeer
Hi all
can anyone confirm the above ticket is 14 days consecutive use? We are thinking of squeezing an extra couple of days in next year making 16 nights away and hoping to do 2 days Universal in the middle. If consecutive days I would need to try and get Universal done at start or end possibly instead which is not ideal.
Do you think as I am aiming for the first 2 weeks in October new things like Ratatouille or Guardians , Tron as well maybe running by then or is that hoping for two much :)

cheers.

Yes, the ticket is valid for 14 days consecutively. Day 1 is the day you activate it.

My suggestion would be to stick Universal at the beginning or end, and stay onisite at Uni for perks.

Tron won't be done till 2021 I don't think

Well in a previous post many say it will allow 1 day over if not used. But I’m not sure whether to trust it or not. However if 16 nights and you don’t go to parks arrival and departure days you’ve only 1 day to worry about.

I’m doing 17 next year and hoping Not So Scary runs on the Friday, was this year last 2 weeks August, then we’d have resort day Saturday before leaving Sunday.

Hi all
can anyone confirm the above ticket is 14 days consecutive use? We are thinking of squeezing an extra couple of days in next year making 16 nights away and hoping to do 2 days Universal in the middle. If consecutive days I would need to try and get Universal done at start or end possibly instead which is not ideal.
Do you think as I am aiming for the first 2 weeks in October new things like Ratatouille or Guardians , Tron as well maybe running by then or is that hoping for two much :)

cheers.
Guardians won't be open either, just ratatouille

14 consecutive days.

Depending on arrival time, probably won’t go parks. Only time we’ve gone park on arrival day was for HHN, make stay and scream then stay awake as long as possible.

As above, Universal at end, Disney Springs arrival day. Use 14 days in middle of holiday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter