Disney Vacation Club main page ads

KAT4DISNEY

Glad to be a test subject
Is my computer just hanging onto the past or do others still see the ads about adding on at Riviera prior to April 30th and Book the West coast member cruise for May before it sales?

This is in Chrome and the Book Online link is still in place under the My DVC membership and I know I don't get the same layout on my ipad although I haven't paid attention to the scrolling ads on the ipad.

I was seeing the old page and finally realized that my bookmark was still using the old URL. I typed in the newer one and saved that (https://disneyvacationclub.disney.go.com/), and now when I sign in I see the countdown to our next trip.

Didn't change it for me. Even following your link I still get the Buy by April and book the 2019 west coast member cruise! That is the link I was originally signed in on though - didn't know there was a different one.

Everything looks OK to me. I use Chrome most of the time, but I see the same thing using Firefox or Microsoft Edge, too. After the DRR frame, there are frames on the page - Copper Creek, Member Benefits, Add-on Offers and Opportunities, New ShopDisney Arrivals and More Member Benefits and

4082861560255424750.png

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!