Disney Vacation Club tours

Did I hear right? Do they offer a $50 gift card to take the tour?
Some Disney Visa cardholders were offered a $40 GC if they signed up for and completed a phone tour with a guide. If I'm not mistaken, taking the tour when you're already at Disney might get you a few "anytime" FP+ or some free ice cream. But no GCs for onsite tours that I know of.

My experience was in March I did over the phone presentation and was told 3 anytime FP per person in party up to a certain number of people. There were ride restrictions (no FOP, Soarin, etc). Was told to get at kiosk in park. Time involved 45 minutes max.

FF to August son who is 20 and I arrive at MK and go to kiosk by Space Mountain. CM found and assigned FP to our MB...THEN says oh it’s been over 3 months I could do again and so could my son. We’d get 3 more FP plus each get $100 gift card. Well that was an easy decision. Spent 1.5 hours at Polynesian, got gift cards and 3 FP each .

Well FF three days later issue with with new FPs and we go to guest services in Epcot. They fixed those and CM said you do realize you each earned the party 3FPs so in end we got 9 FPs and $200 in gift cards.

We didn’t ask about second presentation- CM told us to do and also said the mouse can afford it.

At the park in June it was a $50 gift card per room and 3 FP for most rides for each member of our party.

I just did it Wednesday and it is 3 fast passes per person and $100 gift card. There are 5 rides excluded. FEA, 2 pandora, test track,and mine train.

We did the phone tour I want to say back in April. I was prompted with a gift card offer after we had booked our second trip. Did the tour, looked over the information, and DH and I are genuinely interested in doing a tour when we go back in May. The person I talked to on the phone said she would be happy to give us the tour during our next trip, just to reach out to her once we have our days set. I'm wondering if we do this would we still get the FP and the gift card? We planned on doing it either way, but getting those would really be a nice bonus.

My daughter did the tour when we were there a few weeks ago and got $100 GC and 3 FP's

My husband and I are just about to leave for our first ever couples-only trip and I'd love to do this especially if we can get the GC. Is the best way to do this just to sign up for it at the park? Should I call ahead?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!