Disney & vera bradley

Thanks for the photos? Which Disney location is this?

Those pics were taken at Uptown Jewelers I believe it was, in Magic Kingdom.

I also saw all the same bags in Hollywood Studios and Animal Kingdom

Does anyone know if the Where's my. Mickey pattern will be available online? Thanks!

Where can I get this new pattern for my wife?

Right now it seems to only be on Ebay and you will pay a pretty penny. I am bidding on some and will pay (somewhat) because I really want one (but I won't go into triple digits...I want the regular hipster). I think they were just released at some special event where folks went and got them and are now selling them on Ebay for crazy amounts. If you get one on Ebay, look at the specific placement of the pattern (your DW will want lots of Mickey heads showing...some are not good for that).

Bumping this up. I will be going to DW the end of the month. Have they restocked the styles? I really want to get a mini hipster in the midnight Mickey.

We just received our Disney order of two MMs in the hipster for our trip to WDW at the end of the month, and they're gorgeous! I was worried after reading comments on the boards and on Facebook that there wouldn't be any Mickeys on the front, but both bags have perfect placement. I can't wait to use them!

Thankful I don't care for the Perfect Petals design. :lmao:

I was tempted to order the Hipster in Midnight With Mickey...it's looks like there may be some in that photo from May 3rd. Was debating on ordering it from the online disney store.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!