Disney+ Viewing Strategy

JiminyCricket!

Mouseketeer
I love using the DIDBoards to make a detailed plan for my park visits. Now, with Disney+, I want to make a similar plan for my next month (or year?) of viewing. Anyone have a strategy? Maybe all the animated features in chronological order, or all the old Mickey Mouse Club episodes? Or everything featuring Spider Man? Or all the musicals? I’m looking for a good plan to jump into!

I love using the DIDBoards to make a detailed plan for my park visits. Now, with Disney+, I want to make a similar plan for my next month (or year?) of viewing. Anyone have a strategy? Maybe all the animated features in chronological order, or all the old Mickey Mouse Club episodes? Or everything featuring Spider Man? Or all the musicals? I’m looking for a good plan to jump into!

Goodness, I barely know where to start myself. I'm a little overwhelmed and jsut keep surfing the menus. I ahve some targets in mind, but I've gott amke sure I keep up with them. I have a WDW trip next week, so I may wairt to really start binging shows until after that. On my hit list:

Star Wars in 4K
Gummi Bears, Duck Tales, Rescue Rangers, Talespin, Darkwing Duck, Goof Troop - Disney Afternoon!
Recess
War-era package pictures
Straight to Video sequel movies

That's top stuff, but there's so much more. Now that I've watched a couple of things I have a "Recommended for You" section - uh, try EVERYTHING!

Wait for the original content I want to be available, get the service, binge it, unsubscribe, and repeat.

One thing that I wanted to do for a while now was to watch the entire MCU in order. I can do all but one movie, with the help of Netflix. But to properly pull it off, I need to find another way to watch The Incredible Hulk.

One thing that I wanted to do for a while now was to watch the entire MCU in order. I can do all but one movie, with the help of Netflix. But to properly pull it off, I need to find another way to watch The Incredible Hulk.
I want to do this!! But 1st I have to find out what the correct order is lol

I want to do this!! But 1st I have to find out what the correct order is lol
I will just watch them in release order. I know some movies take place earlier, like Captain Marvel and the first Captain America, but each movie has an end scene that fits into the release order timeline.

I'm planning on watching what I want to watch when I want to watch it. That's my strategy. What am I in the mood for?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!