Disney Visa card and 10% Discount

Lulubelle17

Mouseketeer
I went on the Disney Store online today to buy a Pandora charm as a gift. I discovered that the 10% discount for Visa Card Members no longer includes Pandora or Dooney. Very disappointing! I was able to use the discount in November to buy a Dooney bag, but I' very unhappy that they have even more restrictions now. I ended up buying directly from Pandora, which offered free shipping as well. Saved over $10.00 over the Disney Store.

I saw that too and was very disappointed. They have a lot of exclusions for the 10% that were never there before. You can still get the discount on all that at the parks, I just used it for my Dooney the other day. I'm not sure about the park shopping app that might be a way to still use it.

I saw that too and was very disappointed. They have a lot of exclusions for the 10% that were never there before. You can still get the discount on all that at the parks, I just used it for my Dooney the other day. I'm not sure about the park shopping app that might be a way to still use it.
Thank you for the suggestion, I'll have to check that out!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!