Disney Visa Card and DCL Photo Packages Perk

britinva

Mouseketeer
one of the Disney Visa Card perks is 10% off Digital Photo Packages on DCL...… however when trying to book online I don't see how that is applied.

Anyone know if can pre-book online or can it only be done via Shutters when onboard?

The 10% discount only applies to the full price of the package once on board. The pre-cruise price already incorporates a 15% discount and thus is ineligible for an additional discount.

OK, Thanks - only going for the 10 photo package which I don't believe is discounted online.... its $149.95 online and onboard..... anyone confirm?

OK, Thanks - only going for the 10 photo package which I don't believe is discounted online.... its $149.95 online and onboard..... anyone confirm?

Correct not discounted, as we bought this one onboard and it did not have a discount. I was on the fence before on getting a package then me and the wife decided no until the last night we dropped by shutters and really enjoyed the character photos and dinner photos they took of us so we got the 10 print photo package.....they also had a 15 print photo package

So to confirm there is no difference to the price of the 10 photo package whether its pre-paid online or purchased onboard - its $149.95

So purchasing onboard with a Disney Visa Card should get the 10% off perk

I asked the question via a DCL Chat is 10 Photo Package $149.99 price is same online & onboard and answer was.

"The price is correct. There is not a pre-purchase price for that package. You may purchase that package onboard using your 10% off.
Please make sure that credit card is the one you have on file."

So will no pre-order...… but going to check with Guest Services to ensure that charge is applied to the Visa and not to Credits/Rewards.

Fingers crossed!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts