Disney Visa Card with $100 Bonus

dhardawa

DIS Veteran
I would like to get the non-premier (i.e. no annual fee) Disney Visa. On the Disney Store website, they show an offer for it with a $100 sign up bonus, but the button to click through to apply doesn't work. Does anyone know of somewhere else I can go to get the same deal? The Chase website is only $50.

Both bad offers. Do you know anyone with this card personally (outside of the DIS we are not allowed to exchange/solicit referrals here)? If you apply via a referral link you should be able to get a $200 offer on the no fee card (and they get $100 Disney Dollars for referring you if your approved).

If you don’t know anyone google Disney Visa Referral and you’ll find a variety of websites where people post their referrals for the the $200 statement credit offer. Some are bloggers, some are websites where anyone can post a link.

I would like to get the non-premier (i.e. no annual fee) Disney Visa. On the Disney Store website, they show an offer for it with a $100 sign up bonus, but the button to click through to apply doesn't work. Does anyone know of somewhere else I can go to get the same deal? The Chase website is only $50.

Come see us on the 'I love Credit Cards' thread and we will help you find that higher offer that @gottalovepluto spoke of. We can get you $200.

BTW, I responded to your pm and emailed you. Check your email, spam included I guess. I am happy to help you with whatever I can :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!