Disney Visa Character meet and greet

To the honeypots

Mouseketeer
Do I need to carry my drivers license to use my Disney visa to get into the character meet at Hollywood Studios? I just can't remember.

Also, who is currently meeting there?

Thanks!

I don't know the answer to this specifically, but I can't imagine going out and about, even just to a Disney theme park, without having my driver's license. You always need ID on you, God forbid an emergency happens.

Do I need to carry my drivers license to use my Disney visa to get into the character meet at Hollywood Studios? I just can't remember.

Also, who is currently meeting there?

Thanks!
What does using your Disney visa actually do at these meet and greets???

At EP you'll meet some compbination of Goofy, Mickey, Minnie, Pluto (I think. We met Minnie an Goofy when we went a few years back)
At HS it's Kylo Ren in a different location from the regular M&G near Chewbacca.
We never had to show ID, but we did have to show our VISA card.
Pics:
1560643_10202611477024576_1944068243_n.jpg

17499495_10211532260358584_6054560297472101425_n.jpg

Kylo Ren is 11:00 to 4:00 pm at DHS. I got there after that. But the regular line to meet him was only 5 minutes long.

The one at Epcot is 1:00 pm to 7:00 pm. I went mid-afternoon and there was no line at all.

Kylo Ren is 11:00 to 4:00 pm at DHS. I got there after that. But the regular line to meet him was only 5 minutes long.

The one at Epcot is 1:00 pm to 7:00 pm. I went mid-afternoon and there was no line at all.
Thanks!

Would you say the meet-and-greet at EP could take the place of the Character Spot? I am trying to not use a FP at Character spot. We aren't arriving at the park until around 3:00, so I would rather use the FP for an attraction if possible.

Would you say the meet-and-greet at EP could take the place of the Character Spot? I am trying to not use a FP at Character spot. We aren't arriving at the park until around 3:00, so I would rather use the FP for an attraction if possible.
At the Character Spot, you meet Mickey, Minnie & Goofy separately.
The Disney Visa room can be one or more characters at one time which could include Mickey, Minnie, Pluto & Goofy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter