disney visa promotions

If I have a room already booked with a different credit card deposit, with the Disney Visa discount will they let me transfer the room only vacation or do I have to rebook?

This is the time they have traditionally been released. Not guaranteed but historically has been this week released for following spring.

I've been checking disneyrewards.com/offers - I'm hoping that's the right place to check.

If I have a room already booked with a different credit card deposit, with the Disney Visa discount will they let me transfer the room only vacation or do I have to rebook?

I'm assuming you'll have to rebook as you'll have to use your Disney Visa card to get the discount. Whether you'll be able to snag a room with the discount will depend on availability as we all know how fast they go once a discount has been announced.

I never get emails from them and I don't know how to correct that. Not sure if I ever opted out of something when I got the card many years ago or what. I've dug around the Chase website and the rewards website but can't find anything - if anyone has a clue I'd appreciate it.

I just log on the rewards offer page first thing every morning!

I never get emails from them and I don't know how to correct that. Not sure if I ever opted out of something when I got the card many years ago or what. I've dug around the Chase website and the rewards website but can't find anything - if anyone has a clue I'd appreciate it.

I just log on the rewards offer page first thing every morning!

I get emails from Disney Visa when they send me a "code", but don't think I've ever received an email telling me about a resort discount being offered to card holders.

My friend gets them when they release any limited time only cardholder perk inc the percent off of room or package deals. I think I need to call them.

My friend gets them when they release any limited time only cardholder perk inc the percent off of room or package deals. I think I need to call them.

I also get emails for discounts to Broadway shows, Disney on Ice shows, and sales at the Disney Store etc, but never for a resort discount (other than code), not sure why.

I also get emails for discounts to Broadway shows, Disney on Ice shows, and sales at the Disney Store etc, but never for a resort discount (other than code), not sure why.

Same here..Not sure what I've opted out of but we've never even been to a Disney on Ice show so I know I wouldn't have opted in for that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter