Disney Visa Question

Boardwalk Gal

Lean not on your own understanding.
I booked the Disney Vacation package a few months ago and my husband used his card to pay the down payment (200.00 plus airfare)...but the rest i will pay on my Disney Visa about 4 grand next week...does that still cover under the 0% 6 mos financing?

How do you get a Free Epcot photo? Where do you go for that?

I already have the disney rewards card when i redeemed 2 years ago, do i used that same card to redeemed more what i have in my disney reward?

Thanks for all who can provide me answers to above! ;)

Yes, any payment you make towards your WDW package will qualify for the 0% interest offer, as long as each payment is over $100.

For the character greeting photo, you just show your Disney Visa card at the meet & greet, Innoventions West at Epcot. I think there are set hours, maybe 1-7pm.

Check the expiration date on the Rewards Redemption card from 2 yrs ago -- it is probably expired (along with any points you had left on it). You can order another card online, make sure you have a good 4-6 weeks to wait for it to come, or pick one up at Guest Relations at WDW. Once you have a valid Redemption Card, you can transfer points to it easily by phone or online.

Enjoy your vacation!

Yes, any payment you make towards your WDW package will qualify for the 0% interest offer, as long as each payment is over $100.

For the character greeting photo, you just show your Disney Visa card at the meet & greet, Innoventions West at Epcot. I think there are set hours, maybe 1-7pm.

Check the expiration date on the Rewards Redemption card from 2 yrs ago -- it is probably expired (along with any points you had left on it). You can order another card online, make sure you have a good 4-6 weeks to wait for it to come, or pick one up at Guest Relations at WDW. Once you have a valid Redemption Card, you can transfer points to it easily by phone or online.

Enjoy your vacation!

Thank you!!:worship: I call today to get a new redemption card--i didn't realized the card has an expiration date!!

Thank you!!:worship: I call today to get a new redemption card--i didn't realized the card has an expiration date!!
I didn't either! Also don't forget them at home when you leave for your trip... Was very bummed, but had fun buying extra stuff on the website when we got home. :)

Been using the Disney rewards program for years mainly for free food and snacks at the parks, it has been a great benefit and they will replace your card via FEDEX overnight if you loose your card on vacation.

Once you have your reward dollars transferred to a redemption card, use it to purchase (or reload) a Disney Gift Card. This will extend the life of the reward dollars indefinitely.

I have saved my points to use the at the food festival. I never have a ton of points and use them all in one trip.

I have actually never done the photo op in Epcot because the line is always so long.. anyone know who is usually there to take photos with?

I have saved my points to use the at the food festival. I never have a ton of points and use them all in one trip. I have actually never done the photo op in Epcot because the line is always so long.. anyone know who is usually there to take photos with?

We always stop by the Epcot spot! Even though the line looks long, I have only had to wait 30 min. but we were there in early May both times. Each time you get pretty good characters, Mickey and Minnie, Minnie and Pluto....I think they always try to have at least Mickey or Minnie there, along with another character.

I didn't either! Also don't forget them at home when you leave for your trip... Was very bummed, but had fun buying extra stuff on the website when we got home. :)

FYI....if you forget your reward card at home just call Reward Member Services and they can cancel that one and issue you a new one at one of the parks! :)

I saved my points over the last year and a half and used $350 to book my upcoming January 2016 trip!! Love using my rewards card for all my purchases and I always get compliments using it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter