Disney Visa Rewards Redemption card question

drp4video

DIS Veteran
If I redeem my Disney reward points from my Visa card and get the redemption card, can I use that card at a local Disney Store to purchase park tickets (or the voucher you get for the ticket to be redeemed at WDW?)

Can you also use the redemption card to buy gift cards at the Disney store?

Can I use my rewards to pay towards the balance of my cruise? Directly instead of buying gift cards....

I should have asked.....can I apply the reward dollars to my DVA?? (Sorry)
Not directly.

Can I apply Disney Dream Reward Dollars® using my Disney Rewards® Redemption Card to my Disney Vacation Account?

No. However, you may be able to use your Disney Rewards® Redemption Card to purchase a Disney Gift Card, which can be applied to your Disney Vacation Account. Or, you may be able to use your Disney Rewards® Redemption Card to pay for incidental expenses during your visit. For information about using your Disney Dream Reward Dollars®, visit the Disney Rewards website.
https://disneyvacationaccount.disney.go.com/questions/#one-timecontribution

Ok got it....So I can use my rewards to buy a gift card at the disney store or online? They add those gift cards to my DVA.

Now my f/u question, can I buy a gift card in any dollar amount (right now I have $168.01 in rewards) or do I have to buy giftcards in $25, $50, etc....

Sorry I a Dis-Newbie!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter