Disney Visa Special Meet and Greet

mistole

Earning My Ears
This is our first trip to Disney. We have the Disney Visa from Chase and it says they have a special location at Epcot where you can go for character Meet and Greets. Do you know what characters are there? Is it always the same ones, or do they switch them out? If you've been recently, I would love to know which characters you saw. Thanks!

The characters change during the operating hours. The CM working the entrance will not tell you which characters are inside at the moment. Typically, it's at least two maybe three out of: Mickey, Minnie, Pluto & Goofy.

There is also the Star Wars M&G inside the Launch Bay at DHS. While Chewy also meets there, the Disney Visa line only goes to Kylo Ren. The Star Wars M&G does not allow entrance if you only have a Disney Visa Debit Card.

Also, they no longer do the actual print. They will give you instructions on how to download digital copies of the photos taken during the Disney Visa M&G.

As @erionm said, the Epcot M&G is usually two or three of the Fab 5. Last year we got Minnie & Pluto and this year we got Goofy, Mickey & Minnie. I'm not sure how often they rotate characters, but maybe spread your Epcot visits out a bit and vary the times. We went twice to Epcot in the same week and it was still Minnie & Pluto both cases.

At DHS, the Visa card area had us meet Darth Vader, very cool BTW. This was back in January so it now might be only Kylo Ren.

At DHS, the Visa card area had us meet Darth Vader, very cool BTW. This was back in January so it now might be only Kylo Ren.
It's Kylo Ren for the Disney Visa M&G. Chewbacca is also there, but not as part of the Disney Visa M&G.

Is the line typically shorter than a normal character line? this is my first trip with a Disney Visa and want to take advanatage of this perk :)

We went about an hour before they ended the M&G last year (Epcot) and think we waited 20 minutes. However it is a private meeting area-only your family in room with characters. We loved this M&G! We got Mickey and Goofy-jackpot for my son who's favorite character is Goofy. And the line is airconditioned inside the pavilion LOL

in September 2015, I only had access to the Epcot M&G. It was during a downpour, so the line was pretty long, but at least it was indoors. We waited about 40 minutes & we met Mickey, Goofy & Donald. In 2010, we met Mickey, Minnie & Pluto & we waited for over an hour.

Do you have to have the visa card on you or can it just be linked to you magic band?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!