Disney vow renewal

Flamingomo

Jack Sparrow's Wench...and proud of it.
Hello...
My husband an I will be celebrating our 25th Wedding anniversary in October 2020 and would love to do a vow renewal, with just our three boys there, possibly at he Boardwalk. I know the full weddings are insanely pricey, but we would like to just have a five-ten minute ceremony and then have some photos taken. I don't really mind if there are people around and don't need it to be private, just so we would be the only ones in the shots during the ceremony. Others in the background for photos is fine. Probably an hour at the most. Does anyone know if this will cost the same as a full wedding? And if so, does anyone have any suggestions for an of-site location? Thank you!

Hello...
My husband an I will be celebrating our 25th Wedding anniversary in October 2020 and would love to do a vow renewal, with just our three boys there, possibly at he Boardwalk. I know the full weddings are insanely pricey, but we would like to just have a five-ten minute ceremony and then have some photos taken. I don't really mind if there are people around and don't need it to be private, just so we would be the only ones in the shots during the ceremony. Others in the background for photos is fine. Probably an hour at the most. Does anyone know if this will cost the same as a full wedding? And if so, does anyone have any suggestions for an of-site location? Thank you!

Having asked that question ahead of our last trip, they did not have any different pricing for a vow renewal vs a regular wedding. It would have been crazy expensive to just be the two of us and our two kids so we skipped it.

Having asked that question ahead of our last trip, they did not have any different pricing for a vow renewal vs a regular wedding. It would have been crazy expensive to just be the two of us and our two kids so we skipped it.
WOW!!! That is crazy. I will be looking off-site for a quiet little spot then. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts