Disney Wall Art Swap * complete *

Danielle, I think we have the same postal lady! She should bring your mail everyday regardless. Mine is refusing to bring packages down. "Dangerous road, one lane, too many cars" Haha 7 houses on a one lane dirt rd with lots of pull outs for incoming traffic I drive up and down numerous times a day and hardly encounter traffic. She's just lazy. Call the postmaster they'll handle it.

I didn't really want to cause her any more trouble, but I guess I'm going to have to. She seems a bit eccentric to me and I don't want her to lose her job. I just want my mail. Last year her Christmas card was herself sitting at a fully set dining room table with two goats, four dogs one cat and a parakeet all sitting up to or on the table. :eek: It said Happy Holiday from my flock to yours. I really hope she photoshopped the animals in, but I seriously doubt she did.

It's her job though. Same as my lady she brought packages down all summer long. Then just stopped. No attempt just a slip in the box. So aggravating! If I wanted to pick up at the po I'd send to my po box. Geez.

It's her job though. Same as my lady she brought packages down all summer long. Then just stopped. No attempt just a slip in the box. So aggravating! If I wanted to pick up at the po I'd send to my po box. Geez.

Oh, I really hope she doesn't start doing that to me. Its 12 miles to our PO and I usually only get into town on Sundays. (Sounds like little house on the prairie, doesn't it?)

My big worry if she is only delivering every couple of days is where is she putting the mail when she isn't delivering it? Is it secure? Am I getting it all when she finally delivers?

:dance3: happy lady here, my package is here! I LOVE them all! so cute and creative...don't know how some of you did all that little paper piecings :worship: can't wait to get these mounted and displayed in my scraproom!

Traci thanks for hostessing and bring this swap to us!

ok ladies, I am crazy and DH worked late this evening so I mounted my Mickey heads and hung the parks set! I have the characters canvas glued, but have to figure out which side of the window that I want to display that one.

I took these pictures with my phone and the lighting is terrible since it's dark here but I was just so anxious to share!

instagrammed photo for facebook while gluing :laughing:
DE9FF169-815A-497A-9588-30A00D047386-17695-00001A472424424F.jpg

In their home!
D1EA69D8-4A22-4901-8994-B76EDD0A0A01-17695-00001A4719421156.jpg

2E7D02A6-6B9F-466D-954E-65B929AC3A60-17695-00001A470F16EA11.jpg

639DD45D-9696-4556-89F5-607721682CD5-17695-00001A470B1F1E17.jpg

BA9137CB-0271-4EA4-B1E2-CCE3796414B0-17695-00001A47069D2FD8.jpg

I'll update when I figure out where I want that Character board. ah love, love, love!

Thank you so much for thinking of this, Traci, and to all the swappers who did such a phenomenal job! So much detail! I really just love it!

great job with the mounting Vicki! how did you get them lined up so perfectly?

I like your shelves too!

great job with the mounting Vicki! how did you get them lined up so perfectly?

I like your shelves too!

Thanks!!!

Do you mean the gluing or the hanging? With gluing, I just eye-balled and took my time with the first one and then had that one as a guide next to/on top of the board I was gluing.

With hanging, I hung 4 pieces of 12x12 paper (months ago hahaha) and had used a level to line them up. I put picture hangers on the backs of the canvases, and then when hanging, I put a glop of glue right above the notch for the nail then I lined it up to the paper and put pressure on the top. When I pulled the canvas away, there was the glob of glue on the paper- then i just hammered a nail it and hung! To be honest, I screwed up the one and had to to put a new hole in....but no one needs to know about that because it's behind the canvas...:rolleyes1

Those shelves are from Ikea and I heart them! I saw the idea in a Martha Stewart magazine and was determined to have it in my house. (haha poor DH...)

Thanks!!!

Do you mean the gluing or the hanging? With gluing, I just eye-balled and took my time with the first one and then had that one as a guide next to/on top of the board I was gluing.

With hanging, I hung 4 pieces of 12x12 paper (months ago hahaha) and had used a level to line them up. I put picture hangers on the backs of the canvases, and then when hanging, I put a glop of glue right above the notch for the nail then I lined it up to the paper and put pressure on the top. When I pulled the canvas away, there was the glob of glue on the paper- then i just hammered a nail it and hung! To be honest, I screwed up the one and had to to put a new hole in....but no one needs to know about that because it's behind the canvas...:rolleyes1

Those shelves are from Ikea and I heart them! I saw the idea in a Martha Stewart magazine and was determined to have it in my house. (haha poor DH...)

actually both! thanks for the info!
well they look really cute and so organized!

Don't have mine yet. Do you happen to have a DC for my package?

Thanks ladies!!!

I would think mine came quickly because it's a short jump from Ohio to PA. Hopefully everyone gets theirs today!

Got my pieces in the mail yesterday. They are fantastic! Can't wait to get my canvasses and put them together! Now to find a coupon for Michaels.

Dacky - your scrap room is awesome! My youngest is looking forward to getting his own room once his brother goes to college next year. Think he would mind if I turned the room into a craft room instead? :rotfl:

Mine package arrived today- everything looks wonderful- you all did an amazing job. Thanks so much to Nancy who stepped up when I needed it.

Rebecca

OMGosh Cheryl!! I checked the DC number for you. It is in Honolulu, HI sort facility! What the heck? 03120090000240348967

You provided a typed label for me if I remember correctly, right?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter