Disney Wall Art Swap * complete *

OMGosh Cheryl!! I checked the DC number for you. It is in Honolulu, HI sort facility! What the heck? 03120090000240348967

You provided a typed label for me if I remember correctly, right?

Well if that's where it is I want to join it ;) I think I probably handwrote the label. No worries, I'm sure it will show up eventually. I was just curious as to where it might be traveling :rotfl:

Woohoo! Hawaii! This time of year things get so wonky.

I had a make a wish package travel to nc where it was supposed to go, back to wa, back to nc, back to wa, back to nc, to ca, finally to nc. Took almost a month. And it was sent priorty!

If its here DD will bring it down. :)

lucky MH's getting to go to Hawaii :lmao::lmao:....hope its just a glitch in the system and they show up tomorrow Cheryl!

I got my character and Epcot ones attached and the other 3 are all layed out in order, hope to finish them tomorrow!

got all my MH's adheard! and character one is on my scraproom door

P1110977.jpg

have to wait to hang the other 4 - need more command strips

thanks again for all the great work - LOVE THEM!

looks great Michelle!

and love your ribbon holders...are those wreath rings?

Cute!

FYI -If people don't have their canvases yet, Michaels has them for 60% off this week.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

looks great Michelle!

and love your ribbon holders...are those wreath rings?

I believe that is what they are called. I got them at M's in the floral department really cheap. I just have them hanging by a tack so I can easily remove them from the wall. I use the ring primarily for scraps and shorter pieces of ribbon. I try to sort by color on the ring, but sometimes that is tricky with multi-colored ribbon. I do have spools of ribbon as well still, mainly solid colors though.

Lisa and Michelle, your canvases look great! I love how they pop on the green walls!

I got the shelf and Character canvas hung today! :)
A0E43863-4D83-48AD-ACE1-CC997899A026-20036-00001D3658D5CFAD.jpg

015EF6BC-2128-4258-AE20-D753DA1E30E1-20036-00001D365D1E2944.jpg

0437F6FB-DCB1-42A4-A75C-C5CF27EAC240-20036-00001D3674452AD9.jpg

I received my package yesterday and all the MHs are amazing!! I love seeing all the finished canvas, too!! They are all too cute! Thanks for all the great pieces and thanks to Tracie for hosting the swap!

cute Michelle....hmm , I think you like a certain little bear :goodvibes

Girls they look so great hanging on your walls! I'm going to hang mine in the square configuration like Michelle did. 2 on top, 2 underneath. It works out better for my space. Maybe I can find time to finish glueing them down today. I'm so glad everyone is happy with the finished product!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter