Disney Wall Art Swap * complete *

Got my Mickey's today! So cute :) Thanks everyone for all your hard work.

Those of you who have put your boards together how did you adhere the Mickey heads?

Got my Mickey's today! So cute :) Thanks everyone for all your hard work.

Those of you who have put your boards together how did you adhere the Mickey heads?

I used the red sticky tape Cheryl....then used command strips to hang them on the wall

Traci, I love how you put the smiley on the beach with Cheryl's name, I truly lol'd! :rotfl2:

Cheryl, I hope your Mickey heads had fun in Hawaii! :) oh, and I adhered my Mickey heads with Aleene's craft glue. :)

Traci, I love how you put the smiley on the beach with Cheryl's name, I truly lol'd! :rotfl2:

Cheryl, I hope your Mickey heads had fun in Hawaii! :) oh, and I adhered my Mickey heads with Aleene's craft glue. :)

Hee hee. I was wondering if anyone would notice that.:laughing:

Everyone has gotten their package...so I'll mark this swap as complete. Thanks for trying something new girls. I glued my MH's to the canvas boards this morning and they are drying now. Can't wait to hang them.

Put my boards together this weekend and I love them! Thanks again for all the great work everyone.

Funny story.....oldest DS came into the room while I was glueing stuff down. He said "those are great, what are they for?". I said "I'm glad you like them. They're one of your Christmas gifts to hang in your dorm room next year." Wish you all could have seen his face. He didn't know if he should laugh or cry. He did, however, know that I have lost my mind! :lmao::lmao::lmao:

I let him stand there for a minute before I left him off the hook and told him they were for my room. Silly boy!

Put my boards together this weekend and I love them! Thanks again for all the great work everyone.

Funny story.....oldest DS came into the room while I was glueing stuff down. He said "those are great, what are they for?". I said "I'm glad you like them. They're one of your Christmas gifts to hang in your dorm room next year." Wish you all could have seen his face. He didn't know if he should laugh or cry. He did, however, know that I have lost my mind! :lmao::lmao::lmao:

I let him stand there for a minute before I left him off the hook and told him they were for my room. Silly boy!

priceless :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

Danielle, that is hilarious!!!
You might consider sending him one in a few letters and some in his care packages!!
He'll get a big smile on his face and treasure them!!

Danielle, that is hilarious!!!
You might consider sending him one in a few letters and some in his care packages!!
He'll get a big smile on his face and treasure them!!

What a great idea Nan! Now....to remember to do it next fall. :rotfl2: Who wants to remind me? My brain is made of swiss cheese.

Sarah has my Tigger prototype at school with her, she loves it :)

Great story, Danielle!! I love the college colors MH idea! Now I just have to remember it 2 1/2 years from now. It will be here before I know it. Madison has taken the PSAT and ACT test this fall. She is wanting to take a class or two online this summer and is already bugging me about setting up campus tours. It's enough to make my head spin! :scared1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter