Disney Wall Art Swap--Interest Thread

Jennifer your charts totally rock!!!! That helped me soooo much!!!! Thanks :)

Would it totally throw off the math if I joined in? I finally figured out where I can hang all the canvases ;)

I'm trying to talk Holly into joining. If we have 15 people, 10 would need to do 6 and 5 would need to do 7.

10*6=60
5*7=35
= 95 pieces

If Holly doesn't join, to add Cheryl, it would be 11 needing to do 7, 3 needing to do 6.

11*7=77
3*6=18 (one of them should be our hostess, she's doing a ton of sorting and all the words!)
= 95 pieces

I'm trying to talk Holly into joining. If we have 15 people, 10 would need to do 6 and 5 would need to do 7.

10*6=60
5*7=35
= 95 pieces

If Holly doesn't join, to add Cheryl, it would be 11 needing to do 7, 3 needing to do 6.

11*7=77
3*6=18 (one of them should be our hostess, she's doing a ton of sorting and all the words!)
= 95 pieces

This was soooooooooooo helpful. I can even begin to tell you how helpful and wonderful you've been. Do you think Holly will join?

10*6=60
5*7=35
= 95 pieces

11*7=77
= 95 pieces

I'd love it if Holly would play :thumbsup2 Please tell her we'll al be on our best behavior ;)

I was just thinking about packing and sorting for you. If there are 15 swappers. Would it be easier if someone make two spots for a group (lets say canvas A) to put the two spots both in one ziplock labeled canvas A. Then do this 15 times for the 15 swappers, and then put all of those ziplocks in a gallon sized ziplock. I was just thinking that might be easier so it is less bags for you to sort. If this sounds too difficult though, ignore me :lmao:

10*6=60
5*7=35
= 95 pieces

11*7=77
= 95 pieces

Just double checking the math. If Traci is making all the words plus icons, I think we need to use 90 total pieces. If this is the case, each swapper would need to make 1 piece for each board and then make one more from any board -- 15 * 6 = 90.

BTW Jennifer, thanks for the charts!!! They were so helpful when I was trying to decide on groups last night.

Just double checking the math. If Traci is making all the words plus icons, I think we need to use 90 total pieces. If this is the case, each swapper would need to make 1 piece for each board and then make one more from any board -- 15 * 6 = 90.

I was basing the numbers on the total number of pieces on the boards. But yes, if Traci's doing both, that would work.

I made it in time! Is it open yet?

I emailed Holly this morning, haven't heard back from her. I'll go bug her again now.

As for behaving, :rolleyes: Let's just not go there, k? :lmao:

That's what I understood from last night's post, but I could be confused. Maybe she will be on to clarify everything soon. I'm not sure how many spots I need to be signing up for now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!