disney website

kitkat4622

DIS Veteran
so annoyed this morning is my ADR day and I keep getting "

This page isn’t working
disneyworld.disney.go.com is currently unable to handle this request.
this is so annoying. I am going to try my phone. I know ADR's don't open up until 6am but so much for being proactive and be online and ready......

there is only one that I really need and I was booking that first, or so I thought...I guess 6am will come soon and I hope it's working by then (I don't have faith that it will)

sorry just venting. you would think a HUGE company like Disney would have a better website/technical teams

I keep getting it too - I'm just trying to modify existing reservations - app isn't working either :-( So frustrating!

This happened on Monday, my ADR day. It was super frustrating and unfortunately incognito and private modes didn’t work. Neither did the app or trying by phone vs my computer. The site was just a mess till about 6:50 then magically I could book. Took me till almost 11am but I got almost everything I needed (and I needed 15 places with s party of 6). Good luck and don’t worry too much because everyone else is having the same problem. I hope you get what you want!

tried that, it didn't work either. I was finally able to get most of what I wanted on my phone. the only one I couldn't was sci-fi diner?
I think they are holding back sci-fi for some reason. I literally checked 7 days for lunch and dinner and nothing came up.

I keep getting it too - I'm just trying to modify existing reservations - app isn't working either :-( So frustrating!

Same here - then received a message to update my info - everything was same, so Just clicked "save changes" and worked again

I think they are holding back sci-fi for some reason. I literally checked 7 days for lunch and dinner and nothing came up.

Same - was trying to change a time for sci-fi, and nothing available - maybe a SW tie-in ? Didn't Sci-fi once do that ?

Wow - my memory isn't totally shot ! Just checked - it was the Galactic breakfast during SW weekends in 2015

tried that, it didn't work either. I was finally able to get most of what I wanted on my phone. the only one I couldn't was sci-fi diner?
My nephew wanted sci fi for his trip last and it wasn’t available when he booked. About a month or so before his trip I checked the sci fi site and found two openings for him. Just keep trying

Same thing happened to me for late Sept for Sci Fi lunch and then about a week or so later after my window opened, they began to add lunch times. Dinner was available at 180 with no issues.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter