• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Wedding Bands/Rings

Alice3

Earning My Ears
Has anyone seen something like these in the US?

http://www.k-uno.co.jp/shop/fair/disney-bridal.html

I make a trip back to Japan about once a year, but I am done for this year and I need wedding bands before my next trip...

I would need to see these in person before committing to spending this kind of money, so unless these are sold in the US, I think I have to find an alternative...

i haven't seen any like that, but thanks for sharing those, they're amazing! I wish I could translate

i haven't seen any like that, but thanks for sharing those, they're amazing! I wish I could translate

Try: Translated site

If that doesn't work, just copy the website into google.com's bar and hit search. The site should appear with a "Translate this page)

It is a very loose translation - my favorite is "Feeling trapped in a ring ... two people casually"

What beautiful rings. I am in Canada and haven't seen anything like that. Could you get something made that is similar? Good luck in your search.

Oh my gosh, I LOVE the one with Mickey and Minnie's fingers touching!!! Where oh where to buy these?!

Thanks for your thoughts, everyone!

Oh my gosh, I LOVE the one with Mickey and Minnie's fingers touching!!! Where oh where to buy these?!

I really like that one too! You can order them online, but it's expensive (>$1K) so I don't want to order it online without seeing what they look like in person.

I was really hoping that one of the WDW or DL shops carry them... I mean, why not, right????? I like these so much better than the "Wedding Collection" rings I saw on the US sites...

Alice-- I totally agree! I would love them, but I can't spend more than $1,000 without at least seeing the rings first! And they're so much nicer than the Kirstie Kelly princess-themed ones.

These are awesome! I have to say that I looked everywhere for over a year to try and find a mickey wedding band. We even looked into getting one custom made, but it was super expensive because of the copyrights. Another jeweler who would do it with 3 diamonds to make a hidden mickey wanted over $1,000 when I was already supplying the gold and diamonds.

I asked my planner if I could buy one of these - or they had some different ones on the Hong Kong site, and I was turned down. She said they were reserved for their brides only. :confused3 It looks like if I could read Japanese that I would be able to purchase one.

Anyway - my DH and I finally found this online at an estate jewelry store.
8888446t.jpg

8888446bt.jpg

I have yet to take a pic of it with my engagement ring (on my hand). But I love it! :love:

Keep up the search and let us know what you find out. It's possible if you look hard enough.

Alice3--That site was SO cool. I really really REALLY want one of those rings now :sad1: :scared1:

Just in case the other disbrides couldn't see the images, these were some more of the rings...!

Little Mickey Heads:
09011045_4c7db044a4133.jpg

Minnie & Mickey Hands:
09011012_4c7da870d28bb.jpg

Princess Tiara:
09231230_4c9ac9e2cdae8.jpg

Side Profile:
09011130_4c7dbacd54fda.jpg

Top Profile (Little Mickeys!!!):
09011133_4c7dbb69b6b57.jpg

Enchanted Rose set:
set.jpg

Oh wow, do they ship to the US?? :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Wow...these are so beautiful. I wish they had these in the Us somewhere so that we could see them in person. The enchanted rose ones are my favorite.

Has anyone found these in the US yet?? I really want one!!!

I got the Mickey and Minnie hands set while I was in Japan for a business trip. WORTH EVERY PENNY! They are gorgeous, well-made, and make me happy every day!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter