Disney Wedding Favors What types are out there?

Purrrrfecta

A little crazy cat named Lorelei
Hi!

I am getting married in May at the Hilton at DD. I want to give it a disney flair, and I need to know where I can get disney themed favors?

Any suggestions ideas would be GREATLY appreciated:D

Have you checked out www.fairytalewedding.com? They have several different options, including a chocolate covered pretzel that's shaped like Mickey. I emailed the owner, Shelley, and she was able to send me a packet of info in the mail. :D

I think we're going to give our guests those tins of mints that they sell in WDW. They're similar to an altoid mint, but shaped like Disney characters. We'll order them direct for WDW mail order.

Good Luck!

We ordered the silver sort of mesh ornaments with the Mickey heads from WDW merchandising. You can open them up and put chocolates or something in them. We didn't put anything in them, but some of our guests were going to dry the rose petals (that they forgot to throw) and put them in there.

Dani

Disney Floral may be able to help you. They have all sorts of gift type items. We had an on-site wedding and had white chocolate Mickey and Minnie Groom and Bride. The floral department may sell those or be able to tell you who can. I have also seen little glass slippers from Disney Merchandising that would make a great favor.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUGGESTIONS!

I am so excited, but also a bit overwhelmed. I am going to call Disney Floral to see if they can send me something in the mail.
I have contacted fairytaleweddings.com as well.

Thanks again!

You may also want to contact Minda at Briar Rose Celebrations. Her email is briarrosechocolate@yahoo.com. She made is Mickey Wreath favors for our guests at our WDW Wedding, and they were a huge hit!! She's also amazing with the huge variety of chocolates she can make, too.

Each wreath was unique, and they are all handmade, accented with different arrangements of white and green flowers (our wedding colors). They were hung from the backs of our guests chairs at our wedding reception, and added a beautiful touch to the day - as well as great gifts/keepsakes for our guests!

Thanks for the info Michelle! That sounds like a wonderful idea!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter