Disney wedding favors?

imwonderboy

Earning My Ears
Hello everyone!

I was wondering if anyone had any wedding favor ideas?
I have been looking around and nothing seems to be jumping out at me. We are having an intimate wedding and will only need to make 13 or so. Everyone that will be attending our wedding will be traveling from afar, therefore I really wanted to make or find something special and unique. Any ideas will be greatly appreciated!! Tracy :D

PS If the favors are disney related that would be great!

I haven't put too much thought into favors yet, as I won't be there till October. But you could do a scroll on nice fancy paper thanking the guests for joining you on your special day and place it in a small glass slipper.
Julie

Hi! Quite a few people who are having WDW weddings do welcome bags for their guests. You can buy iron-on paper, and print up your own logos, then transfer it to white bags. I have heard of many brides putting things like water bottles, candy, small bottles of sunscreen, fans, or other things that the guests could use in the parks into the bags. There is also a woman named Minda at Briar Rose Chocolates who makes Disney chocolates and can make up gift baskets for you. Everything is very affordable, starting at about $1.00 each, with no minimum. She can make castle chocolates, Mickey mouse chocolates, just about any kind of Disney chocolate that you can think of. Let me know if you are interested, and I will find her e-mail address for you.
We used plastic Cinderella slippers as place card holders, and I know another bride who used the same Cinderella slippers as favors. She made little tulle bags full of pumpkin candies and put them inside the slippers. It was very cute!
Cheers!
Heather W
8/5/02

We are honeymooning in WDW and to share that with our guests we're giving out a Disney love songs cd as our favor.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter