Disney Wedding Photo Links!!

It will be 28 years in October. I originally wanted a May wedding, but it didn't work out, so that's why I planned the vow renewal for May. It really was a spectacular day. I promise I'll try to post some recaps.

Janis

ead79--What a beautiful wedding! I LOVED the colors of your bridesmaid dresses!

Janis---I loved looking at your VR pictures! You look lovely! It is so sweet to see you and your hubby renewing your vows after 28 years! You can see how in love you two are!

Megan

ead79 - Your wedding video is lovely!
Could you tell me what the piece of music is called (violin) that you used when lighting your unity candle?

Thanks
:cat:

hey ladies, i love seeing the pictures and watching the videos. I am so jealous I so want to have disney wedding, at least i'll be having a disneymoon:earsboy:

each and everyone of you look so lovely and everything about your wedding was so beautiful. Dreams do come true!

maria

All your photos are lovely.

I've booked Stan of STVS to video our wedding on the 16th so i can't wait...

Do any of you guys know what the photo's included in the intimate package are like - is this a proffesional photograph!!!

Any info would be great.

saz x:)

lifield23-

There are only 12 photos included in the intimate package. These 12 are chosen by the photographer. I did not know this before my wedding, I had a change of wedding coordinators and some info never got to me, so I did not know the 12 were chosen by the photographer. Also, I HIGHLY suggest you buy your proofs BEFORE the wedding. They are 4X5's I believe. They cost $225 before the wedding, and $5 a picture after...only if you purchase ALL of them. If you choose to purchase them individually after, they run about $12 a photo, I think. Again, I didn't know this prior to my wedding. I think $225 for the proofs is a good deal. If you like photos (like me!) I suggest upgrading your package. The 12 that come in the package aren't really much. If you look at my wedding photos, the first 12 are the ones the photographer chose. They are not my favorites! Good luck, hope I could help a little bit!

Megan

EllieB..

I would love to see your photos...but I'm getting a message saying the album is no longer available!

Could you repost them? Thanks!

Thank you. You two are absolutely stunning. (You certainly are what I would picture as a Princess bride!)

I SOOOO wish I had been married at Disney...it would have been a lifelong dream. (In 5 days, we will celebrate our 14th wedding anniversary)...so I love to see the wedding photos of others.

My 10-year-old daughter, who is also a Disney fanatic, tells me she is getting married at Disney...so I guess I better start saving my pennies now!

Sally Bradley- oohh your making me blush :teeth: . Thank you so much for your kind words.

Why dont you try looking into having an intimate VR for you 15th or 20th Anniversary in Disney. It's less expensive than an entire wedding and it would be a dream come true for you and your husband. Not to mention a Magical Moment for your daughter to share with you both.

My daughter now 13 states the same as yours. She is definately getting married in Disney however she states that she wants to have everything at the CASTLE!!!:earseek: :earseek: The look on my husband's face when she said that was CLASSIC!!! He just turned to her and said "Let me finish paying for your Middle school, high school, car and college and then we'll talk about weddings" LOL!!

Okay - here they are from a LONG past bride... These are our "Bridal Sitting" shots... Sorry the quality is less than the best, we wanted to make it possible for people to view them even with a little slower connection. If you are really interested in a specific one let me know and I can put up a higher quality version.

http://public.fotki.com/ahutton1/

Oh goody this link worked perfectly for me - thnks Andrea for sharing - you looked wonderful and what a fantastic EPCOT shoot :)

MICKEY69---You wedding pictures were beautiful! You looked like a princess in the coach! :) You looked so happy and in love...congrats! Where was your reception?? It looks like everyone was having a blast! :) Megan

MICKEY69 - I just watched your video and it's lovely, I bet you are both so pleased...congratulations to you and your hubby! :D

I've got some questions for you if you could help me out:

- Could you tell me where you got the unity candles with the sparkly mickey's on and the mickey mouse metallic confetti on the reception tables?

- Where did you get the cake topper of Mickey & Minnie kissing?

- I've got a picture of the cake you had but the picture I've got has it as a 3-tiered cake - there will only be 20 people at my wedding so i'm wanting a 1 tiered cake (more for cutting and the photographs than eating) - did you have to ask for it specially and do they still make you pay $7 a slice for 50 people?

Thanks

thanks for the compliments guys.............we had our reception at the Boardwalk.

140905 - I got the candle and confetti through the Disney florist. you can order the confetti on ebay too.....

the cake topper was from lenox and was purchsed for $100.00, You can get that too on ebay or lenox.com. i actually received two as a gift but also had another topper o the table of the brife choking the groom from fortuoff.com.

the cake........well we had 25 adults and 500.00 for a cake was not worth it for me so we did the topper only to cut and served our guests the chocolate cinderella slipper a big hit. the cake was only 35.00 and they ssuggested it.

When are you getting married? and where? tell all
:wave2:

Thanks Mickey69 this helps me a lot - that's great news about the cake I will definitely be doing that. I'm wanting the chocolate Cinderella Slipper for my dessert too so now i can have it without feeling like i'm wasting a huge cake. :cheer2:

It's my 12 month mark in 6 days so it's still quite a while until my wedding even though I'm told it will fly by.
I'm getting married at 12.00pm at the Disney Wedding Pavilion on 14th September 2005. My reception is at Ariels and we're having a dessert party afterwards (not sure where yet but everyone on this forum seems to like the UK lower terrace)

The great thing about having Ariels is I don't have to wait until the 8 month mark to receive my contract with Disney - they send it as soon as the 12 month mark comes round so I'll feel like things are happening more. :D

140905 - let me know if I can be of help with anything else.......

We also had a dessert party in the UK the night before the wedding. This was everyones favor and it was a huge huge hit.

Keep us posted........:chat: :chat:

Here is a link to our online album. We had our wedding at the Celebration Hotel so I hope it counts :)

http://www.i-55.com/brianharper/photos/wedding

The picture of a video camera is actually a four minute video download from STVS video of our wedding. It came out better than we could have imagined!

ExCMbeau- They sure do count!!!! You looked absolutely beautiful. I love the red rose theme. Reminds me of Beauty and the Beast.
Thanks for posting them!!:teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!